The Enterprise Messaging team is seeking a driven, independent individual to manage communications platforms for internal and external audiences. Seeking a team member to grow with us. This includes and is not limited to the day-to-day management of several different tools, including the intranet, related tools, and external communications platforms. We are a global team in a global company bringing value to both our internal and external audiences.
- Day to day operations of communications platforms
- Supporting critical global internal and external campaigns
- Collaborate with team members to deliver solutions, using either existing tools or implementing new ones - Identify, triage, resolve, and/or escalate issues
- Play an integral role in planning platform roll-outs and upgrades
The ideal candidate will be:
- An adaptive learner – someone who enjoys learning the breadth and depth of several different communications platforms
- Detail-oriented – pay attention to details during large and complex projects. Anticipate risks and propose solutions or escalate problems before they disrupt the project.
- A critical thinker – Able to solve difficult problems where answers may not be straightforward. Is proactive to identify issues and owns the problem through to a solution.
- Flexible and adaptive – Able to manage multiple different priorities in a fast-paced environment. Thrives in an ever-changing environment and persists when presented with obstacles.
- Able to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships in a diverse, global environment.
- Able to think on an enterprise scale – understand the scope of projects and changes and carefully consider the impact of your work.
- An outgoing self-starter who is a strong team player.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience configuring and implementing software as a service (SaaS) solutions
- 2+ years of experience in a communications environment
- College degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Google Tag Manager
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, ***/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
To apply for this position, please use the links provided. My contact information is email@example.com, if you have quick questions about the position. It is based in MN.