If you are testing or this is a new instance and you find that there is no 'Tools' option in your personal drop down, there are a few things you need to do to get that enabled, but first we need to check a few things.
First, go to:
- The Jive Admin Console and navigate to System ---> Settings
- Here, look for 'Extended APIs'.
- Chances are this will not be there if you don't have tools.
- If not, then go here Extended APIs Plugin and install the .jar file by following this Installing the Extended APIs JAR File
- After all of these steps it is just a matter of restarting the instance
- Once restarted check for the Extended API option
- Also check for 'Tools' in your personal drop down on the site.
- You will now be able to go to Tools and install
- Jive for Office
- Jive for Outlook
- Jive Anywhere