When a User is given a Badge by using the “Give someone a badge” feature in the "Badges" screen, a notification is sent to the person's Jive Inbox but it is not displayed in their User Profile
Steps to reproduce
Give a person a badge in the following way:
- Go to the Rewards page in a User Profile
- Give someone a badge (without points).
- Refresh the page
- Go to the person's User Profile and/or
- Go to the person's Inbox.
- A notification appears in the Inbox stating that a User Badge has been received and
- The User Badge appears in User Profile > Rewards > Recent Activity
- A notification appears in the Inbox stating that a User Badge has been received, but
- The User Badge does not appear under User Profile > Rewards > Recent Activity
The issue is expected to be resolved in Jive version 2017.1