When SSO is enabled, the "Open in Jive Daily app" link returns a black screen and app is never opened
- On Android devices only when trying to open a Jive Community link randomly chosen, you reach a browser page where it’s asked if you want to open it in Jive daily or in the browser.
- When clicking on "Open in Jive Daily app", you are blocked on an empty page with as URL https://jive.community.com/mobile-redirect.jspa
Steps to Reproduce
- Make sure SSO is enabled on site
- Go to mobile browser on Android device
- Enter URL to site
- Tap "Open in Jive Daily app" link
A blank web page is shown
- This issue has been identified as a bug and reported to Engineering.
- Issue still pending of resolution