|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
The following services are available to customers with a Platinum membership with Aurea CRM on the Cloud.
|Service||Description||Frequency||Duration (Wks)*||More Information|
Aurea performs an application upgrade to the latest version. Customers can choose to upgrade to a major or minor version of the software on the Cloud.
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of any Prime-eligible product||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
|GDPR Protect Services||Aurea performs GDPR compliance activities||Quarterly||2|
* The Duration (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached and all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.
** Migration from version 7 or older to a higher version is not in the scope of platinum services managed upgrade.
|Customer Success Desk|
|Severity One Response Time|
|Online Support Portal|
|VIP Phone Hotline|
|Preferred Patch and Hotfix Updates|
|Priority Issue Resolution|
The details of the following services will be added soon at which time you may request them.
- Request Platinum Support Service service
- Provide requested information in a timely manner
- Provide access to production or equivalent directly or indirectly
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Support Service projects. Details will vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Support Services.
- Is my company eligible for Platinum Support Services?
- How do I request a Platinum Support Service?