|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: IT, Operations, and Management staff responsible for Aurea CRM operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help Aurea CRM customers with Aurea Platinum Support for On-Premise understand available services and how to request them.
The following offerings or services are available to Aurea CRM customers with Aurea Platinum Support for On-Premise.
Aurea performs and tests an application upgrade to the latest version. Production Readiness Check is also performed as part of the managed upgrade
|Annual||4-8||Managed Upgrade Guide: Aurea CRM (On-Premise)|
|Architecture & Health Check||Stability assessment, preventive maintenance check, scalability and OS level stats (CPU, memory) assessment||Annual||2||Architecture and Design Review & Health Check Guide: Aurea CRM (On-Premise)|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of any Prime-eligible product||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
* The duration (in weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached and all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum Support project team.
** Migration from version 7 or below to version 8 or higher is not in the scope of platinum services managed upgrade.
|Customer Success Desk|
|Severity One Response Time|
|Online Support Portal|
|VIP Phone Hotline|
|Preferred Patch and Hotfix Updates|
|Priority Issue Resolution|
|Unlimited Development Licenses|
The following are the key Aurea Platinum Support Services roles involved in service delivery.
|Customer Success Manager (CSM)|
|Platinum Support Delivery Director|
|Platinum Support Project Manager|
|Platinum Support Consultant|
- Request Platinum Support service offering
- Provide requested information in a timely manner
- Provide access to production or equivalent directly or indirectly
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Support service projects. Details will vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
You can request a service by creating a case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/.
- Specific information is required for the request of each type of service. Refer to the applicable guide for this required information to avoid delays.
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Support Services.
Is my company eligible for Platinum Support Services?