|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: IT, Operations, and Management staff responsible for ACRM operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help on-premise Aurea CRM customers understand the Managed Upgrade process.
Required Customer Inputs
- All information required in the service request is provided
- Access to a development or staging environment
Platinum Team Final Outputs
- You have latest version of Aurea CRM running on a development or staging environment, with instructions for installation in other environments.
- You submit a request for a Managed Upgrade, and provide required customer inputs
- Platinum Services:
- Performs Managed Upgrade assessment and planning activities
- Installs the upgrade to a development/staging environment, and conducts testing
- Provides materials needed for your team to deploy the upgrade in other environments
- Production Readiness Check: Evaluates your production readiness setup including your deployment plan and operations and administration procedures
- Deliverable:Readiness certificate or list of gaps with recommendations for addressing them.
- Your team installs the Aurea CRM upgrade to production and other environments
- Platinum Services provides support for any issue that can be replicated in the environment where the Managed Upgrade was initially installed
The following scope exclusions apply.
- No Access: If access to a development/staging environment cannot be provided to Platinum Services, a paid engagement will be required. This engagement would be for Aurea to provide upgrade assistance via screen sharing.
- Multiple Environment Assistance: If Platinum Services assistance is needed to upgrade other environments, or to help resolve upgrade issues in other environments, a paid engagement would be required.
A typical Managed Upgrade for Aurea CRM to a development/staging environment requires 4-8 weeks.
The following is a more detailed description of the delivery process.
Request an Upgrade
- Provide the following information in the Description:
- Acknowledgement that access to development/staging system will be provided
- List of Customizations
Screenshot of the Service Ticket entry screen:
- Platinum Services will respond to your request within 1 business day
- You will receive an upgrade questionnaire to complete and return
- A Project Manager will contact you to get the project started
The following are frequently asked questions about the Platinum Services Managed Upgrade.
Is my company eligible for a Managed Upgrade?
- As a paid engagement, yes. Platinum Support membership includes a Managed Upgrade for one (1) development/staging environment per year only.