|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: Customer IT and managers responsible for CX Messenger operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help Platinum Support program members, with a cloud-based deployment of CX Messenger, understand the available services and how to request them.
The following offerings or services are available to customers with a Platinum membership with CX Messenger on a cloud platform.
|Service||Description||Frequency||Duration (Wks)*||More Information|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of the CX Messenger Prime-eligible product||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
|* The Duration (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached and all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.|
The following are the key Platinum Services roles involved in the delivery of the services.
|Customer Success Manager (CSM)|
|Platinum Delivery Director|
|Platinum Project Manager|
- Request Platinum Service service
- Provide requested information in a timely manner
- Provide access to an appropriate environment such as development or equivalent for migration purposes. This should be direct access. Indirect access may be acceptable depending on circumstances.
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Service projects. Details will vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
- Enter case title: "[Customer Name] - Platinum Services Request: Cloud Based CX Messenger [type of service requested]
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Services.
Is my company eligible for Platinum Services?