This issue revolves around the HTML Tiles on Jive cloud instances and behavior began occurring after the 2016.3.10 upgrade.
Selecting the Configuration (gear shaped icon) option for the HTML tiles only produces an infinitely loading drop down box.
The behavior this tile is exhibiting is because of a system property within the instance. The gala.enabled system property is not longer supported in instances 2016.3.10 & up and is causing the loading error. The solution is to set this property from true to false. This change of property will have no affect to the instance
Steps to Resolve
1. Access Admin console of the customer's Jive instance and click on the 'System' tab
2. Select 'System Properties' from left side panel
3. Find the gala property in the list (gala.enabled=true) **use Ctrl+F to search the list**
4. Select the 'Edit' option (pencil icon to the right of the property) and change to gala.enabled=false
5. Change should immediately take affect. Refresh the site page to see changes.
NO RESTART REQUIRED
Reference Cases (Small Sample)