|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: Customer IT and managers responsible for CX Monitor operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help customers with on-premises CX Monitor platforms understand the upgrade process.
Your CX Monitor application is up to date with the latest features and technology.
Annual Managed Upgrades are recommended.
All Platinum Support members with on-premises CX Monitor platforms are eligible for the Managed Upgrade.
Required Customer Inputs
- All information required in the service request is provided
- Access to a development or staging environment
Platinum Team Final Outputs
- You have latest version of CX Monitor running on a development or staging environment with instructions for installation in other environments.
- You submit a request for a Managed Upgrade and provide Required Customer Inputs
- Platinum Services:
- Performs upgrade assessment and planning activities
- Installs the upgrade to a development/staging environment and sanity tests it
- Provides materials needed for your team to deploy the upgrade in other environments
- Your team installs the CX Monitor upgrade to Production and other environments
- Platinum Services provides support for any issue that can be replicated in the environment we installed
The following scope exclusions apply.
- No Access: If access to a development/staging environment cannot be provided to Platinum Services, a paid engagement will be required. This engagement would be for Aurea to provide upgrade assistance via screen sharing.
- Multiple Environment Assistance: If Platinum Services assistance is needed to upgrade other environments or to help resolve upgrade issues in other environments, a paid engagement would be required.
On-premises CX Monitor upgrades of a development/staging environment typically takes 1 week.
The following is a more detailed description of the delivery process.
|Upgrade Request||Create Request Case||• Submits case in customer's CX Monitor support portal||Customer||N/A|
|Respond to Request|
• Acknowledges receipt
• Works with customer to get required upgrade request information
• Informs customer the Platinum Project Manager will be in touch within 1 day
|Platinum Consultant||1 day|
|Acknowledge Request Formally|
• Emails customer acknowledging receipt of the Platinum Service Request
• Provides high-level overview of next steps
Platinum Project Manager
|Project Set Up||Set Up Project Framework|
• Creates a project in an AureaWorks support group
• Posts initial project documents to the project space
|Platinum Consultant||2 days|
|Upgrade Preparation||Prepare for Upgrade|
• Downloads upgrade files
|Platinum Consultant||1 day|
|Upgrade Delivery||Backup Configuration Files||• Performs backups of installation folder structure holding configuration files||Platinum Consultant||1 day|
|Upgrade Dev/Staging Environment|
• Upgrades development or staging environment
• Re-apply settings as needed
|Test||• Performs sanity test|
|Fix Issues and Retest||• Fixes issues as needed and retests|
|Upgrade Handoff||Deliver Upgrade Resources||• Provides materials needed to perform upgrades to PROD and other environments|
Request an Upgrade
You can request an upgrade by creating a request case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/.
- Enter case title: "Platinum Services Request: Managed Upgrade
- Provide the following information in the Description:
- Current CX Monitor Version
- Ideal Start Date
- Deadline Date for Completion
- Reason for the Deadline Date
- Acknowledgement that access to development/staging system will be provided
- List of Customizations
- Platinum Services will respond to your request within 1 business day
- You will receive an upgrade questionnaire to complete and return
- A Project Manager will contact you to get the project started
The following are frequently asked questions about the Platinum Services Managed Upgrade.
Is my company eligible for a Managed Upgrade?
- All Platinum Support members with on-premises installations are eligible for the Managed Upgrade.
How do I request a Managed Upgrade?
- You can request an upgrade by creating a request case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/. Refer to the Request an Upgrade section for details.
What are our responsibilities for a Managed Upgrade?
- A completed upgrade questionnaire must be provided.
- Provide access to a development/staging environment.
- Timely assignment of resources.
How long will a Managed Upgrade take?
- On-premises CX Monitor upgrades of a development/staging environment typically takes 1 week.
Can Platinum Services upgrade all my environments?
- As a paid engagement, yes. Platinum Membership includes an upgrade of one development/staging environment only.