|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: Customer IT and managers responsible for CX Messenger operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help Platinum Support program members with on-premises CX Messenger understand the available services and how to request them.
The following offerings or services are available to customers with a CX Messenger Platinum membership with an on-premises platform.
|Managed Upgrade||Aurea performs a single environment upgrade of CX Messenger to the latest version, including non-functional testing to ensure upgrade stability.||Annual||2||Managed Upgrade Guide: OnPremises CX Messenger|
|Architecture & Health Check||Stability and usability assessment, preventive maintenance check, scalability and OS level stats (CPU, memory) assessment||Annual||2||Architecture & Health Check Guide: CX Messenger|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of the Prime-eligible CX Messenger product||Annual||2-4||Prime Kickstart Guide|
|Services Available to Enterprise Customer|
|Application Performance Tuning||Optimize the performance of the CX Messenger deployed solution in a single environment to be consistent with Aurea best practices||Annual||2-4||Platinum Performance Tuning for Enterprise Editions|
* The Execution (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached. A start date cannot be finalized until all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.
The following are the key Platinum Services roles involved in the delivery of the services.
|Customer Success Manager (CSM)|
|Platinum Delivery Director|
|Platinum Project Manager|
- Request Platinum Service offering
- Provide requested information in a timely manner
- Provide access to an appropriate environment such as development or equivalent. This should be direct access. Indirect access may be acceptable depending on circumstances.
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Service projects. Details may vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
You can request a service by creating a request case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/.
- Specific information is required for the request of each type of service. Refer to the applicable Guide for this required information to avoid delays.
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Services.
Is my company eligible for Platinum Services?