|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
The following offerings or services are available to customers with a CX Messenger Platinum membership with an on-premise platform.
|Managed Upgrade||Aurea performs a single environment upgrade of CX Messenger to the latest version, including non-functional testing to ensure upgrade stability.||Annual||2|
|Architecture & Health Check||Stability and usability assessment, preventive maintenance check, scalability, and OS level stats (CPU, memory) assessment.||Annual||2||Architecture & Health Check Guide: CX Messenger OnPrem|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of the Prime-eligible CX Messenger product.||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
|Services Available to Enterprise Customer|
|Application Performance Tuning||Optimize the performance of the CX Messenger Solution deployed in a single environment to be consistent with Aurea best practices.||Annual||2-4||Platinum Performance Tuning for Enterprise Editions|
* The Execution (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed-upon start date is reached. Start date cannot be finalized until all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.
- Request Platinum Service offering
- Provide requested information in a timely manner; provide questionnaires, request diagrams and so forth
- Provide access to an appropriate environment for the requested service, e.g. production, development or equivalent. Access to the hosts varies according to the service requested. Indirect access may be acceptable depending on circumstances.
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Service projects. Details may vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development, and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
You can request service by creating a request case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/.
- Specific information is required for the request of each type of service. Refer to the applicable Guide for this required information to avoid delays. Please indicate your preferred Customer Name in the Subject Title for the request.
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Services.
- Is my company eligible for Platinum Services?
- How do I request a Platinum Service?