|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
The following offerings or services are available to customers with a Platinum membership with Aurea Process on an on-premise platform.
Aurea performs a single environment upgrade of Aurea Process to the latest version, including non-functional testing to ensure upgrade stability.
|Annual||1||Managed Upgrade Guide: OnPremises Aurea Process|
|Architecture & Health Check||Stability and usability assessment, preventive maintenance check, scalability and OS level stats (CPU, memory) assessment||Annual||2||Architecture & Health Check Guide: Aurea Process OnPrem|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of any Prime-eligible Aurea Process product||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
|Services Available to Enterprise Customer|
|Application Performance Tuning||Optimize the performance of the Aurea Process deployment solution in a single environment to be consistent with Aurea best practices||Annual||2-4||Platinum Performance Tuning for Enterprise Editions|
* The Duration (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached and all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.
- Request Platinum Service offering
- Provide requested information in a timely manner; provided questionnaires, requested diagrams and so forth
- Provide access to an appropriate environment for the requested service, e.g. production, development or equivalent. Access to the hosts vary according to the service requested. Indirect access may be acceptable depending on circumstances.
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Service projects. Details may vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
You can request a service by creating a request case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/.
- Specific information is required for the request of each type of service. Refer to the applicable Guide for this required information to avoid delays.
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Services.
- Is my company eligible for Platinum Services?
- How do I request a Platinum Service?