|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
The following offerings or services are available to customers with a Platinum membership with CX Monitor on an on-premise platform.
|Managed Upgrade||Aurea performs and tests an application upgrade to the latest version||Annual||1||Managed Upgrade Guide: OnPremises CX Monitor|
|Architecture & Health Check||Stability and usability assessment, preventive maintenance check, scalability and OS level stats (CPU, memory) assessment||Annual||2||Architecture & Health Check Guide: CX Monitor OnPrem|
|Prime Kickstart||Aurea performs and tests the installation of any Prime-eligible product||Annual||2-4||Unlimited Kickstart Guide|
|Services Available to Enterprise Customer|
|Application Performance Tuning||Optimize solution performance to be consistent with Aurea best practices||Annual||2-4||Platinum Performance Tuning for Enterprise Editions|
* The Duration (in Weeks) is applicable once the agreed upon start date is reached and all required customer inputs are delivered to the Platinum project team.
- Request Platinum Service offering
- Provide requested information in a timely manner
- Provide access to an appropriate environment for the requested service, e.g. production, development or equivalent. Access to the hosts vary according to the service requested. Indirect access may be acceptable depending on circumstances
The following is the common delivery process format for all Platinum Service projects. Details will vary for each service.
- Service request processing
- Initial information requests
- Initial planning
- All primary planning, analysis, development and training
- Delivery of the offering
Refer to Aurea Platinum Support Services Delivery Process for more information.
Request a Service
You can request a service by creating a request case in the Aurea Support Portal at https://support.aurea.com/.
- Specific information is required for the request of each type of service. Refer to the applicable Guide for this required information to avoid delays.
The following are frequently asked questions about Platinum Services.
- Is my company eligible for Platinum Services?
- How do I request a Platinum Service?