How to add a custom script to the Header of a Theme
- To customize your site, and/or include third party analytics services, you must include custom scripts to the Header or Footer of the Site.
- Below you will find the steps to include this script to your theme Header.
- Log into your Site as an Admin user.
- Navigate to "Your Avatar" > Themes.
- Once the page loads, navigate to the top bar and click on Advanced > Custom > Edit Now
- Once the pop up window loads, scroll to the bottom on the section called Site Header HTML and include the code snippet between the </body> and </html> tags, as shown in the picture below.
- Apply the changes and save the theme.