|Customer(s)||All Aurea CRM customers|
|Jive and ACRM|
|Actor(s)||Account Managers, Salespersons, and Sales Managers/Directors|
As an Account Manager, Salesperson, or Sales Manager/Director, I would like to collaborate on ACRM accounts within a Jive space. The participants in the space would initially be identical to the account team defined in ACRM but additional participants can be added in Jive, even if these users do not have an ACRM license. If a space in Jive doesn't exist yet, it should be created automatically. Within the Jive space, users can share documents, collaborate on documents, have discussions and share news on the account with each other.
1 — The Sales team member logs into ACRM and navigates to the Account page of a specific account (organization). On the account detail page, a new button "Collaborate on Account" would be visible. See below.
2 — The Sales team member can click the button. At that time, a new space specific to the account will be created in Jive (if it doesn't already exist) and it will be opened in a new tab in the browser. The Jive space would be named based on the account.
The initial participants in the new Jive space would identical to the internal sales team of the ACRM account. Additional participants could then be added in Jive, even if these users do not have an ACRM license.
3 — Sales team members can now use the space in Jive to collaborate on the account.
- Questions can be asked
- Documents (e.g. strategic account plan) can be shared and collaborated on
- Information pertaining to the account can be communicated
4 — Sales team members can view high-level KPIs in Jive. This data is automatically transferred from ACRM to Jive and displayed in a custom tile. This data gives a high-level overview of the account and can show:
- Current revenue
- Open Offers — The user can click the number to jump back to ACRM (in a new application tab) to see a list showing open offers for the specific account
- Open Opportunities — The user can click the number to jump back to ACRM to see a list of open opportunities for the specific account.
- Open Tickets — The user can click the number to jump back to ACRM to see a list of open tickets for the specific account.
5 — If a Sales team member is working in Jive and needs to access information for a respective account, it should be very easy to navigate from Jive to ACRM. The user would click on the Account name (see 1 below) and automatically, the respective account would be shown in ACRM (see 2 below) and the user can proceed.