|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: IT, Operations, and Management staff responsible for Aurea CRM operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help Aurea CRM customers with understand the Performance Check process included in Platinum Support for On-Premise.
You receive a comprehensive Performance report that identifies the areas needing focus and improvement, so your operations can be more seamless and bulletproof than ever.
Annual Performance Check is recommended.
All Platinum Support for On-Premise members are eligible for the Performance Check.
Required Customer Inputs
- Completed Performance
- General Information
- Version: Current ACRM version with commentary on future upgrade plans if appropriate.
- Sizing Analysis
- Database Storage Hardware
- Memory Configuration
- CPU Improvements
- Fail-over Architecture
- Database Optimization
- Index Analysis
- Identification of
- List of blocking sessions
- Long Running Queries
- Locking Issues if any
- Application Level
- Analysis and Documentation of current critical parameters and standard configuration settings impacting ACRM application performance
- Measurement and Quantification of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Optimize the configuration/settings to improve the KPIs
- Average Machine Load (CPU, Memory, Disk) - Provide recommendations based on the Perfmon.exe
- The project scope above will be focused on the ACRM production environment
- Customer is responsible for implementation of recommendations
- Customer will provide prompt access to all systems and resources that the Platinum Support team will reasonably need in order to complete the performance check.
Platinum Team Final Outputs
- Aurea CRM Performance Check Report
- For each item assessed:
- Findings (e.g. response times, utilization, etc.)
- Areas of concern identified, with recommendations for mitigation
- For each item assessed:
A Performance Check typically requires 3-5 weeks to complete once all required customer inputs are provided.
- Customer provides required customer inputs
- Aurea CRM inputs captured
- Inputs analyzed, items of concern and areas for improvement identified and recommendations developed for each
- Prepare and deliver the Performance Check Report to customer
Request Performance Check
- Once in the portal, click AUREA SUPPORT, then LOG A SERVICE TICKET
- Enter Subject: "Platinum Services Request: Performance Check"
- Select Service Type: "Performance Tuning (Enterprise only)".
- Provide other required information
- Provide the following information in the Description:
Screenshot of the Service Ticket entry screen:
- You will receive a questionnaire to complete and return
The following are frequently asked questions about the Platinum Services Performance.
Is my company eligible for an Performance Check?