|Platinum Support Program | Platinum Services|
Audience: IT, Operations, and Management staff responsible for Aurea CRM operations and maintenance.
Purpose: Help Aurea CRM customers with understand the Architecture and Design Review & Health Check process included in Platinum Support for On-Premise.
You receive a comprehensive health report that identifies the areas needing focus and improvement, so your operations can be more seamless and bulletproof than ever.
Annual Architecture and Design Review & Health Checks are recommended.
All Platinum Support for On-Premise members are eligible for the Architecture and Design Review & Health Check.
Required Customer Inputs
- Completed Architecture and Design Review &
- General Information
- Version: Current ACRM version with commentary on future upgrade plans if appropriate
- Data Model: Overview of infoarea (tables) analysis, identification of stale formats (triggers, workflows, rights,etc.)
- Case Review
- Review list of cases provided by the customer related to frequently reoccurring system stability and performance
- Log Analysis
- Basic check for errors and potential root causes
- Sizing Analysis
- Database Storage Hardware
- Memory Configuration
- CPU Improvements
- Fail-over Architecture
- General: Review of the system configuration, Identifying and commenting on concerns, Average Machine Load (CPU, Memory, Disk) - Provide recommendations based on the Perfmon.exe
- Application: Review of the designer configuration and roles & processes, Expand/Treeview optimizations,Web configuration parameters review,settings XML configuration check,Identification of unused triggers, workflows, communication formats and rights, suggestions for format clean up
- ACRM Servers: Review of specification of servers with appropriate supporting notes
- Databases: Script to reindex the tables to improve the application speed and performance for Optimization, Scheduled Re-indexing,Automated backup
- The project scope above will be focused on the ACRM production environment
- Customer is responsible for implementation of recommendations
- Customer will provide prompt access to all systems and resources that the Platinum Support team will reasonably need in order to complete the health check
- Non-production and disaster recovery environments
- Monitoring consulting
- Assistance with implementation of recommendations
Platinum Team Final Outputs
- Aurea CRM Architecture and Design Review & Health Check Report
- For each item assessed:
- Findings (e.g. response times, utilization, etc.)
- Areas of concern identified, with recommendations for mitigation
- Data cleanup recommendations
- SQL re-indexing script to improve performance
- For each item assessed:
An Architecture and Design Review & Health Check typically requires two (2) weeks to complete once all required customer inputs are provided.
- Customer provides required customer inputs
- Aurea CRM inputs captured
- Inputs analyzed, items of concern and areas for improvement identified and recommendations developed for each
- Prepare and deliver the Architecture and Design Review & Health Check Report to customer
Request an Architecture & Health Check
- Once in the portal, click AUREA SUPPORT, then LOG A SERVICE TICKET
- Enter Subject: "Platinum Services Request: Architecture & Health Check"
- Select Service Type: "Health Check". "Architecture & Design Review" also valid as you will receive both services with the one request.
- Provide other required information
- Provide the following information in the Description:
Screenshot of the Service Ticket entry screen:
- You will receive a questionnaire to complete and return
The following are frequently asked questions about the Platinum Services Architecture and Design Review &.
Is my company eligible for an Architecture and Design Review & Health Check?