Learn more about the roles and definitions in CC/ICM here: CC/ICM Roles and Definitions
Welcome to the VA Care Coordination and Integrated Case Management (CC/ICM) Space!
If your facility is ready to take steps to examine and improve integration across local care coordination and case management areas, this is the place to begin. This site is designed to help your team find the best approaches and tools to enhance case management integration and deliver organizational results.
Although not required, we recommend you begin with a readiness assessment because your starting point will depend upon your current care coordination/case management structure, composition and level of integration. We hope you enjoy your journey toward case management transformation and welcome your toolkit feedback and suggestions!
Note: This project began in 2016 and you may come across some documents that refer only to "Integrated Case Management (ICM)". However, in April 2018 our ICM effort was renamed as "Care Coordination & Integrated Case Management (CC/ICM)" to better represent our integration efforts across the full-spectrum of care coordination and case management activities.
Here are a few things to get you started:
- Bookmark or save the The specified item was not found. to get a list of places and resources all in one place with direct links
- Learn more about our process and read a list of our FAQs: The specified item was not found.
- Check out what other facilities are already doing on our Roadmap page. You can even click through each Test Site to get a better understanding of what tools and strategy they are using
- Take a look at the the three phases and the checklists included with each rollout phase on the Roadmap & Resources page
- Have any questions or comments? Stop by the Discussion Forum page and leave us a post!
- If you are new to VA Pulse, you may find our onboarding resources helpful. You will find those on the home page (The specified item was not found.) in the lower right corner titled "VA Pulse How-To Instructions"