Steps to configure Countdown Tile
1. Go to the Place (Space, Group) where the Countdown Tile needs to be configured.
2. Go to Activity Page > Settings > Add a Tile.
3. Click on External Add-ons in Categories and select JEP: Countdown Tile.
4. The Countdown Tile is displayed as shown below.
5. Clicking on the gear icon on the top right corner also displays the 2 options to configure the Countdown tile:
6. Set the General and Countdown settings.
7. Verify the Countdown Tile screen to ensure that the configurations are completed successfully.
8. Save Tile Settings.
|Countdown Tile - Configuration Example||Settings|
Display Style : Flip
Display Style: Digital
Display Style: Default
- Title: JEP Countdown Tile Launch
- Display tile title? : Enabled
- Headline: Welcome to JEP - Countdown Tile (centrally aligned)
- Headline Alignment: Center
- Description: Describe the customized Countdown Tile here in one or two lines.
- Background Image url. Background position: Top center
- Padding: 20px (all around)
- Action label with Action url: "AureaWorks News" with link url.
- Open link in new window?: Enabled
- Action Alignment:Center
- Date: 2019-09-14
- Time: 6:17:41
- Timezone: GMT + 5:00
- Display Settings: Enabled all options
- Display Style: (Please see the 3 illustrated images based on different Styles)