Issue with automated code stripping in Document. Need override

Version 2

If I utilize the html container and publish some Jive Doc stripping engine takes out code that prevent to build good layouts for content. In order to maintain the layout, some wrapper code need to be added. I started to notice that in a simple in-page anchor links. The normal html did not jump to location in the page but one a Jive modifier code was added to the html element, all worked like in a regular html page.

In the layout code below, the header code is tripped that controls the layout in the body. So the main content gets underneath the sidebar logically with the CSS instructions.

What code and where within the code I need to place Jive wrapper code to main my layout. This is business critical! Thanks you.

See code by editing document. Thanks.

sidebar1 Content

The background color on this div will only show for the length of the content. If you'd like a dividing line instead, place a border on the left side of the #mainContent div if the #mainContent div will always contain more content than the #sidebar1 div.

Donec eu mi sed turpis feugiat feugiat. Integer turpis arcu, pellentesque  eget, cursus et, fermentum ut, sapien. Fusce metus mi, eleifend  sollicitudin, molestie id, varius et, nibh. Donec nec libero.

Main Content

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent aliquam,  justo convallis luctus rutrum, erat nulla fermentum diam, at nonummy quam  ante ac quam. Maecenas urna purus, fermentum id, molestie in, commodo  porttitor, felis. Nam blandit quam ut lacus. Quisque ornare risus quis  ligula. Phasellus tristique purus a augue condimentum adipiscing. Aenean  sagittis. Etiam leo pede, rhoncus venenatis, tristique in, vulputate at,  odio. Donec et ipsum et sapien vehicula nonummy. Suspendisse potenti. Fusce  varius urna id quam. Sed neque mi, varius eget, tincidunt nec, suscipit id,  libero. In eget purus. Vestibulum ut nisl. Donec eu mi sed turpis feugiat  feugiat. Integer turpis arcu, pellentesque eget, cursus et, fermentum ut,  sapien. Fusce metus mi, eleifend sollicitudin, molestie id, varius et, nibh.  Donec nec libero.

H2 level heading

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent aliquam,  justo convallis luctus rutrum, erat nulla fermentum diam, at nonummy quam  ante ac quam. Maecenas urna purus, fermentum id, molestie in, commodo  porttitor, felis. Nam blandit quam ut lacus. Quisque ornare risus quis  ligula. Phasellus tristique purus a augue condimentum adipiscing. Aenean  sagittis. Etiam leo pede, rhoncus venenatis, tristique in, vulputate at, odio.