Section Title: User Training: Getting Started
Description: Setting up your profile information and choosing photos for your profile and avatar are the first steps in getting started in your community. Learn to view your profile as others see it, and change how you are notified about the content you interact with.
After completing this section of the course, you will be able to:
- Add photos and information to your profile
- Change your privacy settings
- Choose how to receive notifications about communications in your community
Target Audience: Jive users, community managers, administrators or developers
Section Length: 1 hour
Making it Practical:
After watching the videos and reading through the quickstart guides, please comment on this document or post a status update in the community covering one or more of the following topics:
- Why is it important to fill out your expertise and experience in your Jive profile page?
- How will you use what you learned to improve the way you work?
- What will you remember most from this lesson?