Section Title: User Training: Places
Description: Spaces, social groups, projects, and your personal content area allow you to interact with people and content about specific topics. Your interactions and the content you create, comment on, or share is visible only to the people in your community who have access to that place.
After completing this section of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the difference between a space, a social group, a project, and your own personal area
- Create a social group and join existing social groups
- Describe the four different privacy levels for groups
Target Audience: Jive users, community managers, administrators or developers
Section Length: 1 hour
Making it Practical:
After watching the videos and reading through the quickstart guides, please comment on this document or post a status update in the community covering one or more of the following topics:
- What are some of the social group features that will enhance collaboration in your community, and why?
- How will you use what you learned to improve the way you work?
- What will you remember most from this lesson?