Section Title: User Training: Content
Description: When you create content in your community, others can comment and collaborate on it to help you develop your ideas, presentations, and goals.
After completing this section of the course, you will be able to:
- Create documents, discussions, blog posts, tasks and more
- Edit, comment, and like content
- Bookmark and tag content so it's easy to find again
Target Audience: Jive users, community managers, administrators or developers
Section Length: 2 hours
Making it Practical:
After watching the videos and reading through the quickstart guides, please comment on this document or post a status update in the community covering one or more of the following topics:
- Which content type would you use to post a set of instructions or to document a work process, and why? (Document, Discussions, or Blog Post)
- What are some ways that discussions could be more efficient than email reply-all conversations?
- How will you use what you learned to improve the way you work?
- What will you remember most from this lesson?