When you see something that you know you’ll want to use later, you can bookmark it. Bookmarking adds a link to that content in your list of bookmarks. It's easy to find the content again by going to your bookmarks page. You can bookmark content within your Jive community, or create bookmarks to websites on the Internet.
To create a bookmark:
- Navigate to a piece of content you'll want to be able to find again later, then click Bookmark from the menu on the right. The bookmark icon turns red, the word Bookmark changes to Bookmarked and the number of times the content has been bookmarked increases by one. Click the number next to the Bookmarked icon to see who has bookmarked this content, too.
- To bookmark a website on the Internet, click Create > Bookmark. Enter the URL of the web site you want to bookmark in the Web Address field.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter information in the Your Title field, then enter optional information in the Your Notes and the Your Tags fields. You can even @mention someone in your notes. Check the Make this bookmark private checkbox if you don’t want anyone in your community to be able to see your bookmark.
- Click the Save button.
- To view your bookmarks, click the bookmark icon in the top menu bar and the content and web sites you've bookmarked will appear in a chronological list.
- To view bookmarks you've created and ones that others have saved, click Browse > Bookmarks. Choose the Your link on the left to view all of your bookmarks. Click All to view all bookmarked content. Sort and filter bookmarks by content type or using tags using the options above the bookmark list.