If interested, please suggest features and suggestions, but please note that this is a less than 5% of my time effort, so please be patient.
- Allows Admin to specify Featured Groups, Spaces, Projects
- Nice UX to search and find containers ... order places into groupings to be displayed by the Widget
- If the viewer doesn't have permissions to see the Place, it will be hidden.
- Options to display Description, Follow/Join links, and Place Image also available.
- Allow Admin to specify a specific User to highlight on a dashboard.
- Show Follow Button
- Add a message to the user (or to be displayed below the user's information).
- Simple widget that let's Container Admins select a Category and display recent content from that Category
- Similar to the Watch-a-Tag Layout/Concept....except Category Based
- A simple Widget to try and capture the standard "Search before you create" function in a given container, or containers
- Possibly this would work for Ideas as well as Discussions.
- Kind of all over the page on this one....here are some ideas I've collected from various conversations
- Tabbed Static Content (not very valuable given the existance of an HTML Widget...marginally easier perhaps)
- Tabbed RSS Feed Content (each tab represents an RSS Feed..configuration would be a simple...put in your RSS Feed URLs..max of 5)
- Inspired by Tabs widget to show multiple RSS Feeds
- Tabbed Document Widget (content comes from documents already in the system)
ViewUncategorizedWidget / ViewUntaggedWidget
- A way for container admins to know when a piece of content is not tagged or categorized
- Possible DB Query DAO Implementation with Custom Cache
- Possible Listener to populate cache on Create/Edit
- How to initialize, DB Query first for all containers? seems aggressive and malperformant.
- Goal: Report/view for Admins to know about such that they can tag/categorize the content.
- Perhaps this a report that is emailed or an action that is run by the Container Admins and stored in the Session?