Jive 5 Partner Certification Training - London, Oct 25-28

Version 2

Jive Partners: the next training certification course will be in London on Oct 25-28. These sessions will be vital for you to quickly get up to speed on Jive 5 and learn how to effectively handle customer implementation projects we send your way.

Here are a few quotes from partners who attended the training course recently in July, in our Portland office:

> I've already learned 10 things [by day 2] that will make me 100% more effective in building Jive Apps! Expanding the scope of our collaboration blueprint [consulting offering] to include Jive 5 is a no-brainer."

> "The instructors really cared that we got our questions answered and learned the materials"

> "I appreciated the insight into the thought behind the new approaches combining soy-template based ajax functionality and the new core web services."

Contact education@jivesoftware.com to reserve seats for your team, or leave a comment on this document.

Pricing (in USD)

Jive 5 Business Certification Training - 2 days, $3000 per person

Jive 5 Developer Certification Training - 2 days, $3500 per person (business certification training is a pre-requisite)