As a result of JIVE-10110 by default, if I make an update to a space, group etc. where someone is watching AND has their out of office auto-reply set, I will get that out of office reply as if I emailed the user directly. If 50 have OOO auto-reply, I get 50 emails. If the CEO has 50 people watching that also have their auto-reply turned on, the CEO gets 50 OOO replies.
- Jira Issues:
- Regression caused by CS-24884 fix.
- Affected versions: 126.96.36.199
- Fix Versions: 188.8.131.52
Identifying the Problem
- If the customer is on 184.108.40.206 AND system admin email is set.
- The application is sending out email notifications with the "From:" field containing the user who made an update to a container.
- This can be any container in the application that can be "watched" including personal containers.