You work with people across your organization. Why not invite a few to try Jive?
Things To Do
Think outside your team.
Who else would find Jive useful?
Take a look at your meeting calendar again. Who do you have meetings with who are not on your immediate team? Maybe it's time they try Jive, too.
If you want to get your team involved in this exercise, try this:
- Create a document in your Jive for Teams trial called, "Who else could use Jive?"
- List the names of people, teams, or departments you think would benefit from using Jive.
- Share with your team, and invite them to add to the list.
Which colleagues should I invite first?
Next, prioritize your list based on how important your collaboration with them is, and/or how easy it will be to get them to use Jive. Here are some ideas from other Jive customers to get you started:
- Example User Activities by Business Unit (click your browser's Back button to return to this page)
- Employee Community Activity Patterns in Large Organizations (click your browser's Back button to return to this page)
Here's an infographic, too - you can download a poster-ready version, here: Jive Social Enlightenment Infographic.pdf
Click image to enlarge
How should I invite them?
Pick from the following email templates, and edit to taste:
- Invite colleagues to work better as a team
- Invite colleagues to have fewer meetings
- Invite colleagues to collaborate on documents
- Invite colleagues to get connected
Way to spread the love! Next place to go is up...