Contract position available at large asset management firm:
Contact me at email@example.com
- Help develop the internal collaboration platform for a large asset management firm
- Drive the product roadmap and programs across the organization and play a role in the emergence and use of social collaboration throughout the organization.
- Provide strategic leadership, champion digital innovation and articulate digital concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling way to internal clients, drive senior stakeholder buy-in, garner prioritization and advocate the value-set for financial professionals and their clients.
- Evangelize and help educate about social media / enterprise collaboration
- Partner on the development and implementation of high-profile, innovative social marketing programs.
- Work in close alignment with various internal groups including Development, PR, Customer Service, and multi-channel, global marketing teams
- Track, analyze and optimize program
- Jive experience
- 5 years of substantial online product management and marketing experience
- Proven track record of developing and executing innovative social media and, ideally, mobile marketing programs
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent story telling skills and ability to develop impactful executive presentations
- Able to gain buy-in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment
- Experience managing or working with digital agencies.
- Must have great creative energy and ability to generate forward-looking ideas
- Be flexible and thrive in a fluid work environment
- Ability to balance innovation with execution
- Proven project management skills, including meeting deadlines
Education - Bachelor's Degree preferred
Location - San Francisco