How can Social Business Software improve the way you work?
Review the Laminated Pitch 00- Jive Laminate Pitch - Jan2013 - English Version - You will need to study it, learn it and repeat it!
6 ways that Social Business Software has improved the way employees work:
1. Allows employees to collaborate daily at lowered costs.
2. Eliminates distance barriers. For example, my manager works in Austin and I work in Palo Alto.
3. Fosters open and natural communication, that mirrors the way people converse in face-to-face conversation.
4. Enriches project work by making it easier to leverage cross-team participation.
5. Encourages the sharing of institutional knowledge, content, and thought leadership.
6. Leverages the greater scope and scale of the web to help employees strengthen bonds with suppliers, customers, partners and other employees.
Who is Jive?
jivesoftware.com - Jive Software - Investor Relations
2. Download/Read all attachments in Analyst Reports: Jive Social Business Analyst Reports - Jive
3. Download/Read Jive Core Messages
4. Download/Read: Why Jive datasheet
5. Download/Read: Jive Corporate Deck 2012
6. Download and Translate Jive Corporate Presentation - July 2012
How has Jive helped other customers?
1. Download and Memorize 6 Key Customer Stories.pptx
7. YouTube: Jive Community Videos - YouTube
8. The specified item was not found.
What does Jive sell?
- Browse to Try Jive - Free 30-Day Trial and enter your Jive Software email address. This is what your prospects do.
- Follow instructions in the validation email you receive.
- After logging into our company's Try Jive trial, click "Get Started" at the very top.
- Complete all four Quests:
- Work better as a team
- Have fewer meetings
- Collaborate on documents
- Get connected
- Download Jive Product Overview
- Social Business Solutions - Become A Social Enterprise With Jive
What Questions to ask?
How does Jive make customers successful?
1. Read: 7 Successful Adoption Practices
2. Download and Understand Jive Social Business Blueprint
3. Community Activity Patterns: Employee Community Activity Patterns in Large Organizations
4. How businesses use social business software at the micro level: Example User Activities by Business Unit
5. How to Launch a Community Sample Video: Pearson Always Learning - Launch Video (Dino)
9. Resource Library - White Papers, Resource Kits Whitepapers
10. Specific Use Cases-Problem Benefit Result: Specific Use Cases-Problem Benefit Result Sept 2011.pptx
11. Economic Impact Report: Jive Total Economic Impact Report- Final.pdf
12. Use Cases that have the strongest financial impact Use Cases with High financial Impact
What To Demo?
3. Jive Anywhere Demo - Jive Anywhere - Demo - YouTubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWOGtUTGog4&feature=g-user-u
4. A Solution Example: Jive Social Customer Service Solution - YouTube
Product Videos (Takes you away from the Community)
Social Intranet: Jive Social Intranet - The Best Social Company Intranet Solution
Social Marketing & Sales Enablement: Social Marketing and Sales Enablement Solutions - Jive
Social Media Monitoring: Social Media Monitoring & Engagement Tools - Jive Fathom
Social Customer Service: Customer Service and Support Community Solutions - Jive
How can I Prepare myself to Inspire Action?
Before the End of Your Call - Make them Try Jive for 30 Days Free
2. Understand: How To Get The Most From Your Jive 30-Day Trial
Use this in 2nd or 3rd meeting to:
- sell the value of Strategy Consulting
- communicate the initial investment in full-time equivalent (FTE) staffing
- demonstrate how long it typically takes to roll out enterprise-wide (or to "the world" if external)
- Jive Strategy Consulting will make you successful, faster
- The most important net-new resource you need is 50% FTE Community Manager - will grow to 100% over the first year, depending on community growth/participation
- In 3 months, you'll have enough data to make a fact-based go/no-go decision re: larger deployment
2. Jive for Teams What do I need to do in the next 4 Weeks ?
I need to get training for my Community? Jive Workshop Webcasts - every Wednesday at 9 PST
Get Help with Jive for Teams Get Help with Jive for Teams
Follow these Steps for achieving Success 5 Steps to Success
Jive Sales Process
There are seven stages in the Jive Sales Process:
- Opportunity ID: determine if qualified lead is interested in Jive solution, has potential executive sponsor, has potential budget
- Vision Development: develop a solution vision that resonates with decision makers
- Solution Proof: satisfy key technical and non-technical solution criteria
- Proposal Acceptance: deliver and obtain acceptance of a solution proposal
- Pending Sale: confirm purchase decision and negotiate contracts
- Processing: order is in house
- Closed Won: order is booked
Sample of a Successful First to Third Meeting
You can Complete the Following Information:
Initial Presentation & Demo
Custom Solution Demo
Mutual Acceptance Plan
Business Case Presentation