1. Create A Document with TITLE: <<COMPANY NAME>> - DATE -
Attendees from the <<COMPANY NAME>>
Name and Role
- Who is Jive? Background, history and where we are now
- Customer examples; Apple, T-Mobile, Manheim, EMC, Cisco, Netapp, Panoptix, SAP and called up COD MW3 based on Mike's questions
- Agreed that <<COMPANY NAME>> could benefit (B2C), LOB NAME1 (1,000 users), LOB NAME2 (B2D) and Intranet
- Probe for benefits, customer examples and use cases
- Show Demo around People, Places, Content, Discussions
- What to say so Prospect remembers what is Jive?
Final outcome and Follow-up
- Agreed to blueprint stage for next meeting (2 hours)
- Will give us dates that will work for them
- Would like to have a Strategy Consultant member with the SE to lead this event - if Jive is Available agrees and is available
- CBI development, use cases, environment, etc.
- Need to send my powerpoint to the Prospects
- As stated in my note: Mr. Company Name final comments were "I would sign the check for this today - it provides everything we need" however Mr. Company Name does not own the budget but it was a great statement to hear from the business to end our meeting.
- At the end of our meeting the Mr. Company Name sent a note to several other Prospects teams advocating Jive.