Testing REST on SBS is quick and straight forward with the REST Client Firefox Add-on.
- Go to your SBS Admin Console and System > Settings > Web Services to enable REST web services. You will need to restart your server for the settings to take effect.
- Read through the REST Web Services Reference documentation to find what commands you will need.
- Once REST Client is installed, open it through Tools > REST Client in Firefox.
- Log into the appropriate account.
- Fill out the appropriate request. Put your XML parameters in the Request Body field.