This document is meant to track status-level themes that have been submitted from:
What do you think the Status Levels in the Jive Community should be?
or other avenues.
|Levels||Creator(s)||Notes / Refrences|
|Aaron Perrotte||SEGA classic Toe Jam and Earl|
|Aaron Perrotte||Leaning back to medieval realm of guilds, I think ranking in JIVE could emulate taking on the craft of social professionalism. That the rank denotes a user's understanding in their progression, as well as their rising aptitude.|
- Jedi Knight - 1st Degree
- Jedi Knight - 2nd Degree
- Jedi Knight - 3rd Degree
- Jedi Master - 1st Degree
- Jedi Master - 2nd Degree
- Jedi Master - 3rd Degree
- Jedi Grand Master
Jedi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Red Shirt
- Science Officer
- Medical Officer
- Starship Captain
- Fleet Admiral
- Red Shirt: Beware of falling objects, exotic planets, and undiagnosed peanut allergies.
- Ensign: Showing promise you’re fresh out of the academy with a bright future ahead of you.
- Security: AKA Professional escort service to the brig.
- Science Officer: Exobiology might not have gotten you many dates back at the academy, but, when alien life forms infect half the crew that serum isn’t going to replicate itself.
- Engineer: You keep this bucket of bolts chugging with blood, sweat and dilithium crystsal.
- Medical Officer: Damn it, I’m a doctor not a *Insert miscellaneous occupation*
- #1: Invaluable leadership to your crew, and on certain away missions you get to sit in the chair. You’re one failed away mission from the big show.
- Starship Captain: You’re bold daring and the heartthrob of known space.
- Fleet Admiral: You’re legendary prowess in countless battles has gotten you cushy position to make cameos as you see fit.
Spiral Complexity Dynamics
See: above post for detailed diagram
- Bieber =)
- New Kid On The Block
- Little Feat
- Crosby, Stills, Nash and You
- A Rolling Stone
- The Fifth Beatle
Theme: Music of the most awesome caliber
Open for Feedback
Theme: Mythology and Gods/Goddesses
Open for Feedback