The HEDLOC CRM Jive App connects securely to your SugarCRM instance and allows members of the sales team to view their most critical activities, leads and opportunities from within the Jive platform.
Users can easily perform searches to retrieve contact, account and opportunity details, while also seeing any Jive content that may be relevant to the query.
Leverage the power of Jive's social platform – create discussions around your critical opportunities to leverage resources from other departments and help you close the sale
Users of Jive Cloud have the ability to !App mention SugarCRM Accounts, Contacts and Opportunites from within Jive Documents and Discussions.
Similar to the @mentioning capability already available in Jive, users will have the ability to "mention" an app and embed content directly within Jive discussions or documents.
This really increases the ability for users to collaborate on and discuss content from other systems.
1. When creating or editing Jive content in the RTE (Rich Text Editor), type the "!" followed by "crm" and select one of the "HEDLOC|CRM" App Actions.
2 . Select the CRM record that you would like to embed. For Contacts and Opportuntites, you'll need to select the related account first.
3. After hitting the "Submit" button, a link to the record will be embedded in the Jive content.
4. Users can then click on the embedded link to see details about the record, edit fields, or open CRM and view the full record in SugarCRM
Users can create CRM Calls, Tasks and Meetings while viewing Jive content.
1. Click the "CRM - Create Activity" option from the App Action menu next to any Jive content.
2. Select which CRM module you want to create the activity against.
3. Select the Record, Activity Type (Call, Task or Meeting) and then enter the Activity details.
To find out more about HEDLOC CRM Enquire now.