Jive Sales Process
There are seven stages in the Jive Sales Process:
Opportunity ID: determine if qualified lead is interested in Jive solution, has potential executive sponsor, has potential budget
Vision Development: develop a solution vision that resonates with decision makers
Solution Proof: satisfy key technical and non-technical solution criteria
Proposal Acceptance: deliver and obtain acceptance of a solution proposal
Pending Sale: confirm purchase decision and negotiate contracts
Processing: order is in house
Closed Won: order is booked
Workflow Stages 1 - 4
1. Enterprise Sales
(click image to enlarge)
2. Jive Cloud
Based on the 4 Stages of the Sales Process I recommend you review the following material
- 7 Successful Adoption Practices
- Forrester Social Maturity Model.pdf
- Jive Social Maturity Model DRAFT.pdf
- Business Value Booklet September 2012.pdf
- PHASE 1 - Social Business Software Needs Questionnaire v2.ppt
- Join the Group: Jive Social Business Blueprint
- Strategy Questionnaire - Employee.doc
- Strategy Questionnaire - Public.doc
- All Blueprint files:Jive Social Business Blueprint v2.zip
What is the Jive Social Business Blueprint?The Jive Social Business Blueprint is a free, self-paced set of tools separated in 4 phases.It accelerates the justification and/or implementation of customer-, partner- and employee-facing community platforms.
- Phase 1 - Plan for Success steps you through gathering and presenting all the information needed to build a business proposal and set the stage for success.
- Phase 2 - Build the Solution takes you through proven best practices for developing successful social business software implementations.
- Phase 3 - Launch the Environment provides guidelines for launching a social business solution.
- Phase 4 - Manage Your Social Business enables you to create a measurement plan that will help prove your social business environment’s business value.
When should this be used in the sales cycle?
- Use Phase 1 very early in the sales cycle. Use it to discover your prospect's business objectives, initial use cases and users. Use it to help them build a bullet-proof business proposal.
- Use Phases 2-4 when your prospect is thinking about engaging any Professional Services. Get a Statement of Work ready for them to sign.
- Partners: Blueprint Partner Introduction Apr 21.pptx
- Customers: Blueprint Sales Introduction Mar 7 for Customers.ppt
- Jive Partner Community: Secret Blueprint Group in Jive Community