Posted to Google Docs.
Avery Publisher: Megan Newman
Format: Hardcover, Trade Paperback, Mass Market Paperback
- Avery was established in 1976, and has been primarily known for its pioneering publishing in the area of alternative health and medicine.
- Avery now publishes a broader range of titles in all formats including health, fitness, self-help, parenting memoir, psychology, cookbooks, and lifestyle.
- Avery publishes approximately 35 books per year.
Recent New York Times bestsellers
- Clark Howard’s Living Large in Lean Times
- Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The Coupon Mom’s Guide to Cutting Your Grocery Bills in Half (Stephanie Nelson)
Popular Titles and Authors
- The New Rules of Lifting series (Lou Schuler and Alwyn Cosgrove)
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing (Phyllis A. Balch, CNC)
- Juicing for Life (Cherie Calbom, M.S., and Maureen Keane)
- From Fatigued to Fantastic (Jacob Teitelbaum)
- The Willpower Instinct