VITO Messages - Mensajes para Prospectos - Mensagens para Prospecção

Version 2

Click the column header to sort by that column.

Target
    Solution
    Trigger Event
    Vertical
    Content
    CEOSocial IntranetProduct Launch

I was recently researching your company and noticed that Commvault just launched a new Enterprise Consulting Services practice. This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive has helped many organizations empower their consulting teams by connecting experts across geographical and departmental boundaries.

In fact, leading technology companies like EMC, Netapp, VMWare, SAP, CSC and others leverage Jive to help individuals identify and share expertise across their organizations.

Who is the best person to speak with at your organization about our solutions?

Sincerely,

CEO/CMOSocial IntranetProduct LaunchTelecommunications / Cell Phone Service Provider

Malcolm,

I was recently researching your company and I noticed your launch of the Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G. This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive’s Social Collaboration Solution has  helped companies like yours reduce issues with devices and plans prior to launch saving them millions.

Some notable clients include T-Mobile, Cellular South, Verizon and many others.

How do I get 15 minutes on your calendar to speak further to see if there is a value & vision match between your business problems and our solutions?

Best Regards,

Josh

CIOSocial IntranetM&A

Hello Kevin,

Hope all is well.  Congratulations on your recent acquisition of Mediatech late last year.

I am reaching out to you to highlight how we have helped other great companies like Genentech and Life Technologies launch a social platform for their internal employees to  engage and collaborate. Life Technologies deployed Jive as their internal social collaboration platform when their two companies Invitrogen and Applied Biosystems merged together.

Our customers are experiencing increased revenues, faster innovations to the market and quickly lowering their business costs. Ideas, projects, documents and discussions around the water cooler are easily captured and archived in a “friendly” easy to use community, that is literally the social layer across their enterprise.  Over one third of the Fortune 100 have fundamentally changed the way they connect, collaborate and communicate through Jive.

When convenient, I would love to schedule a brief call with you and someone on your IT team at Corning,.  When can we schedule a brief 15 minute call?

Regards,
      Tom

P.S. We are considered a clear leader in the social business software category by both Gartner and Forrester: http://www.jivesoftware.com/resources/analyst-coverage

CDOSocial IntranetM & A

Robert,

Congratulations on your recent acquisition of Barrie & Hibbert. Noticing Moody’s growth through M&A prompted me to reach out to you because our software collaboration platform has helped numerous financial institutions help their employees in relation to corporate ramp up and global subject matter expertise look up.

Some of our same industry notable clients include Bank of America, E-Trade, Fidelity, Citigroup, etc.

Who is the best person to speak with at your organization about our solution?

Sincerely,

Renu Gupta

CMOSocial MarketingNew role

Patricia,

I was recently researching your company and noticed that you were just appointed to the CMO role at A. Schulman. This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive specializes in helping B2B organizations leverage the power of social media to improve their marketing campaigns.

In fact, Jive's customers have reported a 34% increase in website traffic when using the Jive platform to power their customer communities. Some of our notable clients include Eli Lilly, Nike and T-Mobile.

Sincerely,

CMOSocial Intranetproduct releaseConsumer Goods

Adel –

Congratulations on the release of the Schick Hydro Power Select Razor at CES last week. The news prompted me to reach out as our technology has assisted several consumer companies innovate more rapidly while increasing speed to market. Nike, Disney, Adidas and the Gap have all leveraged our social business software platform to drive innovation, internal collaboration and greater profits for product management and marketing.

Who is the best person to discuss some of our use cases and successes with other major consumer brands?

CEOSocial IntranetInnovation

Jeff,

I was just reading up on your recent win in Illinois and according to Mark Ostrowski of the Illinois Gaming board one of the main reasons they selected your company for this landmark contract was due to, “Scientific Games ability to consistently enhance your offering to meet their evolving needs.”

This prompted me to reach out to you because many of our clients like SAP, Fidelity and T-Mobile are using our social collaboration platform to continue driving innovation, generate new ideas and increase internal efficiencies.

Who would be the best person to speak with at Scientific Games about your internal collaboration efforts?

Sincerely,

CEOSocial Customer ServiceSupport

I was  researching your company and noticed your Facebook posting to share your views and collaborate with a broad range of followers.   Many companies are using this social process to solve real business problems.    This prompted me to reach out to you because social business collaboration is how we are helping companies reduce support costs by answering 20-30% of the first level support calls in a social collaboration community.    As your company adds new customers and products, we help companies hold the line on support costs.

Many of our clients are using Jive to reduce support costs by crowd sourcing support answers.   Some of our notable clients are:  SAP, McAfee, and  Apple.

Who is the best person within your organization to talkabout our solution?

CEO

Social Customer

Service

SupportRetail

Paul,

I noticed your company recently made an investment in online community technology to support your Church Directories and Portraits business. This prompted me to reach out to you because many of our clients are using our platform to create online communities to improve customer satisfaction and attract new members.

Some of our notable clients include Nike, Disney, McGraw Hill, Life Time Fitness, United Health Group.

Who is the best person to speak with at Lifetouch about your current and future online community initiatives?

CEO

Social Customer

Service

Customer

("learner")

Success

Education

I have been reading about your organization’s focus on “brand strategy and learner success” in 2012. This prompted me to reach out to you because many institutions are starting to use our online community platform to extend the education experience, and I thought it might be worth a conversation.

Some of our notable clients include Apollo Group (University of Phoenix), Ashworth College, Northwestern University, Life Time Fitness, and United Health Group.

Who should I get in touch with to discuss Capella's online community initiatives?

CEOSocial IntranetM & ATechnology

I was researching your company and saw you recently acquired Xelerated.  This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive has helped many organizations like yours maximize the outcomes of their M&A activity.

Our customers tell us that Jive enables this by delivering a platform to quickly onboard new employees and leverage organizational expertise within the new acquisition.  Some of our notable clients using Jive in this manner include SAP, T-Mobile and UBS.

CEOSocial IntranetGrowth, Dispersed OfficesTechnology

I was doing some research on your company and read your quote, “The cost-arbitrage opportunity in India has started to erode, quite significantly in some areas like product development. So, we have opened offices in rapidly developing markets that are driving these trends and shaping the direction of our customers’ businesses.” This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive’s Social Collaboration Platform helps companies connect global operations and on-board new employees faster.

We have helped organizations like SAP, T Mobile and UBS reduce onboarding time by 25% and increase productivity by 37%.

CEOSocial IntranetM&ALife Sciences

Norman,

I was just reading about Bio-Rad’s recent acquisition of QuantaLife. This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive’s clients like Genentech, Bupa, and Life Technologies have reinvented global communications and collaboration by bringing together multiple intranet sites into a single environment, helping employees collaborate efficiently across multiple countries and time zones.

Jive’s clients have reported a 39% improvement in employee connectedness, 32% less time to find answers, and 29% improvement in executive communication with Jive.

Best regards,

CEO

Social Intranet

Social Customer Service

Product RecallRetail

Hi  Robert,

I was doing some research on your company and read about CooperVision’s recall of the Avaira brand product line of contact lenses. This prompted me to reach out to you as Jive’s clients have achieved up to 96% resolution rates through community discussions with customers, and have been able to identify product issues prior to product launches and reduce the risk of costly recalls.

T-Mobile identifies 35-50 issues per product before product launch, and saved an estimated $100M with the launch of their MyTouch Slide product by better connecting their employees, customers, and partners for more effective communication and collaboration.

Best regards,

CEOSocial Marketing and SalesAward

I was researching your company and came across an article comparing your organization's margins to those of your competitors, Accenture and Teletech. This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive has helped reduce call center costs for a variety of companies including Mcafee, T-Mobile and even Teletech.

In fact, Jive has helped its customers reduce call center costs by up to 28%.

Sincerely,

Cameron Deatsch

925-788-1521

www.jivesoftware.com

CEO

Social Customer Service

Innovation

Expanded

Relationship

Healthcare

Hi Robert,

In researching Adventist, I noticed your expanded relationship with Cerner.  This prompted me to reach out because Jive and Cerner are closely aligned in addressing a number of Cerner’s social business imperatives, including accelerating innovation and providing community-based support.

Cerner utilizes Jive to work not only to make their own business operations more productive but to connect priorities and people outside of Cerner to solve broad healthcare issues for the greater good.

Who is the best person inside your organization to discuss our solution with?

GMSocial Customer ServiceSite RelaunchTechnology

Hi David,

Congrats on the launch of the enhanced website, including the new Customer Service approach!  This prompted me to reach out to you because we help customers support teams find data and information more easily and collaborate more effectively.

Jive Software helps our customers like SAP, Premier Farnell, Intel, and Sony to increase productivity by helping customers quickly get answers and support personnel respond faster, resulting in overall increased satisfaction. 

CEOSocial IntranetAcquisitionManufacturing

Hi Stan,

Congratulations on your recent acquisition of Sonosite!  This prompted me to reach out to you because we help integrate new acquisitions by providing social tools for more effective collaboration and helping to streamline the communication between the two organizations.

Jive Software helps our customers like Nike, BP and SAP increase productivity by helping new employees find the information and expertise needed to get their jobs done. 

CEOSocial Marketing and SalesNew CEORetail

Chad,

As an Etsy customer, I love the small business empowerment for both buyers and sellers. This prompted me to reach out to you because I work for a software company that connects buyers and sellers on an external community.

Some of our notable clients who use our platform to connect small businesses are Bank of America and Commonwealth Bank.

Who is the best person to speak with at your organization about our solution?

CEOSocial IntranetEarnings ReleaseFinance/Insurance

Gabriel,

I was researching your company and listened to your recent Q3 earnings results.  You were quoted as saying “….it continues to be a very competitive environment; as I mentioned in my prepared remarks, we were very glad to see positive premium growth for the third consecutive quarter. But the increase in advertising spend and the insurance space today as compared to let's say five to 10 years ago is pretty dramatic…..our goal has been for us to increase a number of quotes being presented to potential customers…..and we also believe that our closing ratio can be improved upon….”. 

This prompted me to reach out to you because our customers in the insurance industry have validated that our social collaboration platform has helped them influence, support, enable, and educate their agent workforces to address the very same challenges you’ve highlighted above.  Some of our notable customers in your space include Allstate, State Farm, and Farmer’s Insurance. 

Who is the best person in your organization to speak with about your social collaboration initiatives for 2012?

All the best,

Greg

VP of ApplicationsSocial IntranetYou Tube video outlining biz initiativesHospitality / Restaurant

Chris,

I was doing some research on OSI Restaurant Partners and saw you were quoted in a recent interview that Product Traceability and Unicode were your 2 major initiatives at Dominos for 2011.  This prompted me to reach out to you because we are helping Yum Brands address similar business challenges.  Yum is leveraging our social collaboration platform to enable organization-wide conversations and cross-brand innovation, reducing new product time to market, and increasing knowledge sharing globally.

Who is the best person to speak with at your organization about your social collaboration initiatives for 2012?

All the best,

Greg

CEO/COBSocial IntranetCOB AppointmentHospitality / Restaurant

Liz,

I was doing some research on OSI Restaurant Partners and saw you were recently promoted to Chairman of the Board – congratulations.  In one of the articles, you were quoted as saying “As we look toward 2012, we will continue our focus on transforming OSI into a sustainable growth company by increasing existing unit sales and accelerating expansion domestically and internationally.”  This prompted me to reach out to you because we are helping Yum Brands address similar business challenges.  Yum is leveraging our social collaboration platform to enable organization-wide conversations and cross-brand innovation, reducing new product time to market, and increasing knowledge sharing globally.

All the best,

Greg

CEOSocial IntranetIndustry AwardTechnology

Vineet,

I was researching HCL Technologies and noticed you were recently selected as part of the ‘Thinkers50’ list – Congratulations.  In the article, you were quoted as saying “With Employees First, we have been able to engage our employees to deliver more value and transformation to clients which has resulted in the doubling of revenues in the last three recessionary years.”  This prompted me to reach out to you because our clients are leveraging our platform to drive employee productivity and decrease the cost of keeping employees connected, informed, trained, aligned, and engaged; which ultimately enables them to deliver more value to their respective customer bases.

Jive is a social collaboration platform that helps companies more effectively engage their employees, customers, and partners.  Some of our notable clients in your space include the likes of Genpact and CSC.

All the best,

Greg

CMO

Social Marketing and Sales

new position

Hi Patricia:

Congratulations on your new role as CMO with A. Schulman. Based on the recent earnings announcement, It appears you are joining at a great time.

Your bio indicates you have expertise in creating new revenue streams and managing the demands of a global business.

This prompted me to reach out to you because Companies like Brocade, National Instruments, and Premier Farnell are currently leveraging our platform to increase global brand awareness, sales productivity and revenue.

Can we carve out 15 mins to discuss these ideas and determine if it makes sense to speak further?

David

COOSocial IntranetGrowth

Hi Andrea:

Wow, 600 open positions at Convergy’s. I did some further research and was even more surprised to learn how fast Convergy’s global call center network is growing.

Many of our customers have experienced the same challenge and are leveraging the power of collaboration.

T-Mobile, McAfee, and Teletech have saved millions due to the onboarding, productivity efficiencies created with Jive’s Social Intranet Platform.

You said once in the WSJ that you got to where you are now “By taking risks, leveraging my strengths and learning constantly.”

Will you take another risk? and point me to the person in your organization responsible for onboarding call center agents.

CEOSocial IntranetArticle - named as industry leader

I was researching your company and reading about the family-run environment you strive to maintain internally, even while growing into an international powerhouse as the largest animal protein company in the world.  In the article you were quoted as saying, “the company is still run a simple way, using a management model without a lot of layers, not a lot of fancy things, not a lot of time spent on PowerPoint presentations."

Your words compelled me to reach out because Jive has helped many organizations like yours break down organizational barriers to increase global collaboration and employee satisfaction.

Our customers tell us that Jive enables this by delivering a platform that allows for unmatched knowledge sharing, which on average reduces emails by 27%, reduces duplicated tasks by 27%, and increases employee connectedness by 39%. Some of our notable clients using Jive in this manner include Yum Brands and John Deere.

CEOSocial IntranetAcquisition

I was researching your company and saw you recently acquired Medical Data Express and Kocsis Consulting Group.  This prompted me to reach out to you because Jive has helped many organizations like yours maximize the outcomes of their M&A activity.

Our customers tell us that Jive enables this by delivering a platform to quickly onboard new employees and leverage organizational expertise within the new acquisition.  Some of our notable clients using Jive in this manner include Bupa, SAP, and Allscripts.

CFOSocial IntranetNew PositionTechnology

Lois,

Congratulations on your new position at Ceridan and taking on the challenge to help grow and scale their business.  This prompted me to reach out to you as many of our clients have had success getting a fresh perspective, finding new ways to leverage resources across their organization deploying our platform.

Companies like Cerner, Allscripts and United Health Group have successfully deployed our soclal collaboration platform to increase productivity and innovation across their organizations.

When can I get 15 minutes on your calendar to discuss our ability to accelerate innovation at your organization?

Regards,

Patrick

CEOSocial Customer ServiceSpeech QuoteFinance

Mark,

I was recently researching your company and came across your keynote from the FICO World conference.  You mentioned the need for banks to rebuild their relationships with consumers and learn more about their customers.  Specifically you mentioned,  "It has to start with knowing enough about your customer to make them an offer they can't refuse, at a price they can afford".

This prompted me to reach out to you as companies like Bank of America, Fidelity and Prudential have deployed our community collaboration platform to create closer customer relationships.

Who is the best person within your marketing organization to discuss your client relationship strategies?

Regards,

Patrick

CMO

Social Intranet

Social Marketing and Sales

CMO appointment / CEO QuoteHospitality / Restaurant

Scott,

I was doing some research on CEC Entertainment and saw you were recently promoted to Chief Marketing Officer – congratulations.  In one of the articles, Your CEO Mr. Magusiak was quoted as saying “Scott brings to CEC Entertainment invaluable insight, industry expertise, dynamic leadership skills and a proven track record in brand management and strategic marketing initiatives. Scott will be a key member of our executive leadership team as we continue to develop and grow the Chuck E. Cheese's brand both domestically and internationally”  This prompted me to reach out to you because we are helping Yum Brands address similar business challenges.  Yum is leveraging our social collaboration platform to enable organization-wide conversations and cross-brand innovation, reducing new product time to market, and increasing knowledge sharing globally.

All the best,

Josh

CLOSocial Intranet10K Quote, CEO Letter to ShareConsumer Products

Subject: McCormick's "Power of People"

Body:

Hello Regina,

Your 2011 annual report has a segment about the "Power of People" and how this is key for Comprehensive Continuous Improvement to drive $65m in savings and McCormick's growth. Similarly, Jive Software harnesses the power of people to connect and collaborate using "Social" business processes to get work done.

Jive's social software has value to a business.

* Nike: Nike Marketing uses Jive to launch global marketing campaigns across 50 countries with speed compared to the email silo'd hell

* SAP: SAP uses Jive to reduce product time to market by 15% https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/community/ideas

Could you tell me who is the best person to speak with at your organization about our solutions?

Regards - Curtis Lee 650-319-4358

http://www.jivesoftware.com/social-business/platform

Mass OutboundSocial IntranetAnything that uses intranet

Hello Richard,

I hope you’re doing well.

I work for a software company that specializes in team collaboration and productivity tools specifically for business users.

We’re finding that our clients such as T-Mobile, Apple, and News Corp love using our collaboration tool and are consistently reporting increases in productivity by 37%, and a decrease in finding information and expertise by 34%.

If you are responsible for:

• project leadership or corporate initiatives that require collaboration
    • knowledge-sharing and collaboration among employees and
    • launching and managing programs around internal initiatives

Now would be a great time for an introduction to Jive.  I’d like to set up 10-15 minutes on your schedule to show you how your company can take advantage of the best thing since JT got his Sexy Back.

Warm Regards,

Mass OutboundSales EnablementAnything with intranet or sales

Hi DeerCat,

I hope that you are having a great week.

I work for a software company that specializes in team collaboration and productivity tools for business users at Apple, PwC, T-Mobile, etc

We're finding a dramatic increase in our clients' needs for a better way to better engage with all their internal and external stakeholders. In addition, McKinsey and Deloitte recently came out with reports around the potential revenue-increasing and cost-reduction impact in implementing enterprise-wide communities that reduce the time spent looking for information and expertise (by avg. of 34%) while spending less time in emails and duplicated tasks (by 25%).

If you are responsible for:

•              the management of knowledge workers and employee effectiveness

•              the creation of new ideas and marketing materials

•              the development of new hires

...now would be a great time for an introduction to our company. Seeing as you are the Manager of Sales Enablement...I figured you might be able to point me in the right direction.

Respectfully,

Mike

By way of introduction, Jive is providers of enterprise productivity software, recognized as Gartner as the leader in "Social Software for the Workplace" for the past 3 years.

Michael Chen, Social Business Evangelist

Jive Software, Inc.

Mass OutboundCustomer SupportAnything regarding social support

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Hi ______,

I hope you're having a good week.

I work for a software company that specializes in external communities for customers and partners.

We're finding our customers like United Health Group, SAP and Apple love using our external platform and are consistently reporting a reduction in support call volume of 28%, while also increasing customer satisfaction by 33%.

If you're responsible for

• leading customer support operations
    • online customer communities

now would be a great time for on introduction to Jive. I;d love to set up 10-15 minutes on your schedule to show you how your company can