Dear VITO Xxxx,
Just as “Social” communications and processes have made its way into the business enterprise, I hope this contact makes it way to you. "Social" processes such as real-time departmental discussion, subject matter blogging, expert following, activity feeds, listening, rating, and content tagging/sharing are being adopted by the largest companies in the world because it adds real business value.
EVERY Technology business I speak with has the problem of driving cost effective, timely, enterprise-wide communications for their Support, Implementation, and Sales Channel practices. When there is a failure to communicate and collaborate, the organization suffers from getting work done - such as...
- "Silos" of information between departments and geographies that have people solving the same problems over and over again
- Reliance on Emails and static intranets that prevent people from finding, capturing and sharing - people expertise, content, and community of practice topics
A growing number of businesses have found a solution; they are turning to my company. Below are Jive powered -external- examples of a rapidly deployed solution. (note - you can pick your own references here and reduce the bullets as necessary)
- Cisco: Cisco engineers get certified in 1/3 less time. https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa
- NetApp: 67% of new members of the NetApp community turn into prospects. http://communities.netapp.com/index.jspa
- SAP: 5% increase in partner sales, 15% reduction in internal software production release, https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/index.jspa
- McAfee: 25% decrease in support calls, 58% of the members find the answers in the McAfee community, 2.1m pageviews per month driving McAfee SEO. https://mysupport.mcafee.com/Eservice/Default.aspx
- VMware: Turned a 3 day VMworld conference for 15,000 participants to a 365 day a year brand connection for 50,000 participants. Millions annually saved in event costs and revenue generated from course content. http://communities.vmware.com/index.jspa
Through social processes for a business, Jive Software connects people with the flow of activities, ideas, discussions, and documents that are needed to get work done at today's speed. Can we schedule a time to discuss or see a demonstration of Jive in action?
http://www.jivesoftware.com/resources/videos Case studies of benefits
http://www.jivesoftware.com/resources/analyst-coverage Gartner Reports