VITO Letter - Channel / Partner Contribution

Version 1

SAMPLES

Email 1

Subject Line:  Accelerate partner revenues by 30% through stronger collaboration with your Channel

Dear <Name>,

Ramping-up partners and rolling out new products/services to your channel can create huge drag on near-term revenues. The longer it takes to enable your partners, the more time to align them with your strategy, the longer it takes to produce the contributions you need.  The good news is: recent McKinsey data shows that on-demand content, mobile delivery, and stronger collaboration can speed the time to channel quota attainment by up to 30%.

If you are among the 90% of leaders who consider better sales enablement and faster time to productivity investment priorities for 2013, I would welcome 10 minutes to discuss ways organizations empower their channel to:

• Access the most up to date resources, documents, and presentations, in the office or via any smart mobile device
    • Better align with corporate direction and messaging to the marketplace
    • Share real-time feedback on the effectiveness of messaging and campaigns within the marketplace

Someone from my team will reach out to you by next Tuesday, 2pm to setup a quick 15 minute call around what our best customers in your industry are doing to drive greater value from partners.

Meantime, please check out this recent webcast 3 Steps to Driving Sales Effectivness that describes in-depth how Toshiba better enabled their channel sellers for success.

I look forward to connecting soon.

Best Regards,

NAME

COMPANY

MOBILE PHONE

Email 2

Subject Line:  Improve your Partners' productivity by 30% and Impact next quarter's revenues.

Dear <Name>,

I'm following up on my previous email regarding how to reduce partner ramp-up, accelerate new product adoption, and more effectively align partners with your strategy.

Recent studies show that on-demand content, mobile delivery, and stronger collaboration speed the time to channel productivity by 30% and can increase revenues by up to 4%.

We would welcome 10 minutes to discuss the advantage companies are driving by improving their partners':

• Access to the most up to date resources, documents, and presentations, in the office or via any smart mobile device
    • Alignment with corporate direction and messaging to the marketplace, and
    • Feedback on the effectiveness of messaging and campaigns within the marketplace

Either I or someone from my team will follow-up with you by 5pm next Wednesday to share what our best customers in your industry are doing to accelerate their time to value from partners.  In follow-up to that call, we'll gladly send out a July 2012 McKinsey study on driving productivity through stronger collaboration.

Meantime, you can learn more about us in an upcoming March 26th Gartner webcast: 3 Keys to Unlocking Sales Productivity.  I look forward to talking soon.

Best Regards,

NAME

COMPANY

MOBILE PHONE

Email 3

Subject Line: What would 30% more Channel contribution mean to your business?

Dear <Name>,

Hopefully this email is reaching you.  I just wanted to try one last time to share how we can help <XYZ Company> increase your Channel revenues and accelerate your time to market by 30%.  Recent McKinsey research shows that on-demand content delivery, mobile access, and stronger collaboration are keys to driving channel productivity up. We can help.

In a quick 10 minute call I can describe how companies like Steelcase, T-Mobile, and Toshiba arm their sellers with the most relevant content real-time while aligning their partners more effectively with go-to-market strategies and goals.

We can also share more in our upcoming March 26th webcast with Gartner: 3 Keys to Unlocking Sales Productivity.  Registration is free and we'd welcome you or someone from your team attending.

If you are not the right contact but can point us to another person in your organization who may have interest, I’d welcome the guidance.

Thanks in advance for your help.

NAME

COMPANY

MOBILE PHONE

VITO LETTER

Goal:  To improve your Partners' productivity by 30% and Impact next quarter's revenues.

Dear <Name>,

I'm following up on my March 13th note regarding how <XYZ Company> can potentially speed your time to channel productivity by 30%, drive up revenues by 10%, and improve partner retention by 13%.  As recent McKinsey research shows, on-demand content, mobile delivery, and stronger channel collaboration are keys to driving these returns and more.

In a 15 minute discussion, I’d like to share how our best customers are gaining market advantage with results like:

• Toshiba's 30% faster time to market with new products,
    • Intel's rapid enablement of 200,000 partners globally, and
    • T-Mobile's $3.5Mil one-year channel revenue boost

Included is a copy of McKinsey's July 2012 study: Unlocking Value and Productivity through Social Technologies. It points to the value we can add to your Channel strategy and across your business.

Please look for a follow-up call from us prior to end-of-business next Monday, March 25th, to setup time to talk. I look forward to connecting soon.

Best Regards,

NAME

COMPANY

MOBILE PHONE