Event has ended
The folks at FG Squared have graciously volunteered to host the next Texas User Group meeting.
Note: We are trying to get at least 20 members to make this group (and all its attendees) eligible for a JiveWorld12 discount rate.
When: July 26th, 2012 @ 11AM
Where: 621 E 6th St # 200 Austin, TX 78701 view map
Chair/Organizer: Brad Warren
11:00 AM - Meet at FG2 Offices, and walk over to El Sol y La Luna (across the street)
11:15 AM - Welcome / Introductions / Ice Breaker / Order Food (Steve / Brad / Ryan)
- Name, Company, What Am I Hoping To Learn, What I Think I Can Share
11:45 AM - What's New with Jive (Ryan)
12:00 PM - Eating, Open Discussion + Networking
01:00 PM - Presentation / Topic Slot #1 - (suggestion: Jive for Teams)
- Why Jive for Teams? Why the Cloud? What's the difference?
- What are the advantages / disadvantages of Jive for Teams?
- High-Level Roadmap
01:30 PM - Presentation / Topic Slot #2 - (suggestion: Success Stories & Challenges)
- What has been your most recent success/challenge and how did you approach the situation? Results?
- Any upcoming scenarios you can foresee? What questions do you think might help you be better prepared?
02:00 PM - Presentation / Topic Slot #3 - (suggestion: Product Feedback)
- Of the latest features released, which features are you most excited about? Why, how will you use them?
- If you could name one feature, bug, improvement to the tool: what would it be? Which audience would it serve? How would this change affect your position?
- Outside of the Jive Platform, what systems/paradigms could Jive interact with to make you more productive?
02:30 PM - Open Forum + Networking
When and Where
Start Time:7/26/12 9:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:7/26/12 1:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:FG Squared Offices, 621 E 6th St # 200 , Austin, TX 78701
Event Type:User Group
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open