Event has ended
Parking Note: If you are driving give yourself plenty of time to find parking and walk to the event (plan on arriving on campus around 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting). Visitor parking passes will need to be picked up for convenient parking. See the information below under Directions for more details.
1:00 - 1:45PM : Pickup parking passes and find parking
1:30 - 2:00PM : Pre-group gathering and networking
2:00 - 2:10PM : Welcome and Meeting Overview by Keeley Sorokti
2:10 - 2:20PM : Introduction
- Name, Company/Industry, Internal/External Jive
- Topics You Want to Learn About & Topics You Can Help Others With
2:20 - 2:40PM : Help a Member Out - TOPIC #1 - Christina Zurcher, element14 Community Development Manager
2:40 - 3:00PM : Help a Member Out - TOPIC #2 - <MEMBER TBD>
3:00 - 3:30PM : Jive Product Roadmap by Mor Avital (Video Conference)
3:30 - 3:50PM : Q & A
3:50 - 4:00PM : Wrap-Up Logistics
- Next Meeting Location
- Next Meeting Date (Approximate)
- Suggestions on how to Improve the next User Group meeting?
- Product feedback for Jive
4:00 - 5:30 PM : Happy Hour (Appetizers & Drinks)
- School of Education and Social Policy at Northwestern University (Annenberg Hall, 3rd Floor)
School of Education & Social Policy
2120 Campus Drive
Baldwin Learning Studio - 3rd Floor
Evanston, IL 60208
See a detailed with map with instructions for picking up a visitor's parking permit.
An MSLOC staff member will be handing out visitor parking permits from 1 - 2pm which are required until 4pm. You can park in lots 121 and 122.
Questions? Call Keeley Sorokti at 773-392-8835 or MSLOC Office at 847-491-7376
Train service to both Northwestern campuses
- CTA: The School of Education & Social Policy is close to the Purple Line's Foster stop. The Foster stop is two and a half blocks west of Sheridan Road.
- Metra: Take Metra to Evanston's Davis Street Station
Virtual Attendance Details
Reminder: If you intend to attend virtually, please Accept and comment on this event of your intention to attend virtually. This will assist in our ability to get a proper onsite head count.
Adobe Connect Connection Information
Adobe Connect only requires access to the Internet; for the audio part, you will also need to have a phone line available. If you have a webcam please share it (you will see a prompt for sharing your webcam when you enter the virtual room).
Testing Your Connection and Browser Settings
Before you connect to the scheduled Adobe Connect meeting, you may test your Internet connection and browser settings here. If there are problems during your test session, click here to try these troubleshooting tips.
How to Log In
1. Click http://nwuniversity.adobeconnect.com/msloc/ at least ten minutes before the session starts at 2:00 p.m. Central Time so you can be sure you are able to get into the virtual room.
2. Once you "enter" the meeting room, you should log in as a guest and enter your full name.
3. You might also have to download a plug-in for the Adobe Connect session.
4. A box will pop up called "Connect My Audio." You may need to wait a few seconds before seeing the prompt box. Select the "Receive a call from the meeting (Dial-Out)" option, and type in your phone number.
5. The system will call you and connect you to the session. You can mute and unmute your phone using the telephone keypad to type in *6 (star, six).
Calling Teleconference Directly
If you get disconnected during the session, you can click on the small telephone icon and select Connect My Audio > Receive a Call from the Meeting. Alternately, you can call the conference line directly at 1-855-747-8824; participant passcode is 540 728 0925.
If you run into trouble during this set-up process, please call 773-392-8835.
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 8, 2013 11:30 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Mar 8, 2013 3:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:Conference Room Details - Annenberg Hall, Baldwin Learning Studio (Room 303), 2120 Campus Drive, School of Education & Social Policy, Evanston, IL 60208
Event Type:User Group
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open