Event has ended
Please RSVP if you plan on making it. We will send confirmations leading up to the event to ensure an accurate head count.
Also, feel free to add any suggestions for breakout sessions that you would like to attend or host.
Time and date
- Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
- 12-5 PM
- 12:00 PM - Arrive, Socialize & lunch (1 hour)
- 1:00 PM - Kickoff & Intro (15 mins) - Mike Fraietta
- 1:15 PM - John Stepper presents on Working Out Loud (30 mins)
- 1:45 PM - Q&A discussions
- 2:00 PM - Breakout Sessions part 1
- 2:45 PM - Snack break
- 3:00 PM - Edward Ford on champions strategy and use case operations/organizational scaling
- 3:45 PM- Show and Tell - We take turns showing our homepages and best places.
- 4:30 PM - Breakout Sessions part 2
- 5:15 PM Closing Remarks
- 5:30 PM Social Networking @ South House - 149 Newark Ave
- BNY Mellon's Innovation Center - (15th Floor) 95 Christopher Columbus Dr, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- It's super easy (10 minutes) to get to from downtown, take the PATH from WTC or from anywhere on 33rd St PATH line to Grove Street Station. We're practically in the station.
- Google Map location
- John Stepper, Deutsche Bank, Author - Working Out Loud
- Edward Ford, Verizon
- Amara Mastronardi, Social Edge Consulting
BNY Mellon Hosts
The specified item was not found.
When and Where
Start Time:Jan 20, 2016 9:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Jan 20, 2016 4:00 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:BNY Mellon's Innovation Center - (15th Floor) 95 Christopher Columbus Dr, Jersey City, NJ 07302
Event Type:User Group
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- MikeFraietta (Owner)