Event has ended
Come join us at Carbon Black in Waltham, MA for the Spring Boston User Group Meeting! This will be unconference style so please bring your questions and topics you'd like to discuss. Following the discussion, we will be heading some place in Waltham for happy hour (free for attendees). We hope to see you there!
Date: Thursday, September 20
Attend the Boston User Group meeting on May 9th to hear from your industry peers, fellow Jive users and Jive SMEs. The group will be meeting at Carbon Black's Company headquarters in Waltham, MA.
2:00 Welcome and Introduction
2:15-4:30 Unconference discussions Add your suggestions for topics as a comment to this post.
5:00-7:00 Happy Hour. location tbd in Waltham
1100 Winter Street, Waltham, MA, 4th Floor, South
Directions and Parking
- Carbon Black is located off of route 95/128 in Waltham (map)
- There are multiple FREE parking lots around the building. The lot directly in front of the building is often full early afternoon, so if you don't find a spot there, try the lots across the street at 1050 Winter Street or at the far end of 1100 Winter Street (lower levels).
- Enter from South entrance, which is the door nearest the flag pole.
- Take the elevator up one flight to 4th floor.
- The closest public transportation is the Waltham Commuter rail, downtown Waltham. You will need to Uber or taxi to the meeting location.
Post a comment below or call Helen at 508-353-9430.
When and Where
Start Time:Sep 20, 2018 11:00 AM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
End Time:Sep 20, 2018 1:30 PM PDT (America/Los_Angeles)
Location:Carbon Black, 1100 Winter Street, Waltham, MA
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- Helen Chen (Owner)