We are excited to announce that the Bay Area User Group and American AGCredit will be hosting the next Bay Area User Group meeting on October 18, 2017 in Santa Rosa, CA. This user group meeting will be a special treat in the heart of beautiful Sonoma County wine country. We will meet as a group, have a social wine reception on the picturesque balcony of American AGCredit, then shuttle to the gourmet icon, John Ash & Co. for dinner hosted by Jive.
We encourage attendees to stay the night to participate in the meeting, reception and dinner safely (we will have amazing wine to enjoy with even better company). There is a hotel across the street from the office. Please book your rooms asap.
417 Aviation Blvd
Santa Rosa, California, 95403
Please note, there will be a maximum of 30 attendees for this event. If you are interested, please RSVP asap for the meeting and the dinner (separate events - please register for each one separately).
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Wine reception at American AGCredit balcony
5:30 p.m. Shuttle to dinner
9:00 p.m. Shuttle back to American AGCredit / Hotel across street
Bay Area User Group Meeting
400 Aviation Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Host: Krista Sherer
4350 Barnes Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Community showcase: AmericanAgCredit
- InSight demo - Benjamin Taub(see additional information below)
- Non-profits / Jive
- Special discussion: "Future of Bay Area User Group"
- Winery hangout / networking
Please RSVP to the events here in the group or to the invite Jive will send out so we can reserve your seat. All food and drink is complimentary of Jive
Background information on 411 Labs
Benjamin Taub is the CEO and a founder of 411 Labs. He has been involved with Jive for over eight years - first as a project manager and CM and later managing a team of CMs implementing and managing Jive sites - mostly in the federal space. That experience led him to form 411 Labs with his co-founder, Andrey Mikhalchuk to develop InSite for Jive in order to bring a specialized analytics toolset to CMs.
At this Bay Area User Group meeting, Ben will demonstrate InSite for Jive, 411Labs' SaaS service designed to bring a broad toolset to CMs and CM teams - to assist them with growing users, activity, and engagement on their Jive sites.
InSite for Jive provides 5 broad functional areas:
- Pulling all Jive API and Jive Data Export Service (DES) data into InSite servers nightly.
- Allowing CMs and their teammates to work with that data in a non-technical, easy-to-use query-by-example (QBE) interface that lets them explore and understand what is happening on their Jive site in a new intuitive way; allowing CMs to implement best practices in a tangible, concrete way.
- Allowing CM teams to create, save, and reuse much more complex queries - called Custom Views or CVs - that span multiple tables and multiple data sources. CVs give you the power to produce almost any report needed to run a Jive site - from strategic value and ROI calculations to the tactical, day-to-day reports needed to keep a Jive site humming and growing - even combining API and DES data for the first time.
- Letting CMs take action from the insights gleaned from viewing your Jive data in a new and consistent way. InSite creates campaigns to Jive Users via Direct Messages and/or your corporate email system. InSite campaigns allow CMs to understand and communicate with users horizontally, across your entire Jive site in a way that has not been possible before.
- Connecting and integrating with enterprise data stores and tools such as Tableau seamlessly, allowing further insights and visualizations - with other enterprise data sources in a straightforward and consistent, repeatable way.
More information is available prior to Ben's demonstration at the 411 Labs website at https://www.411Labs.com and on Jive's website in their integrations section here: https://www.jivesoftware.com/products/extend/integrations/411labs-insite-for-jive/
BAUG Planning Team