• URGENT Akamai License Help

Hello Kosheno Moore I am a former Jive-X customer and I need assistance with my Akamai license currently held by Aurea. Lithium has been contacting you and has not received a response. Please tell me whom I may speak ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by lallison
  • Welcome to the External Community Managers group: Please introduce yourself!

Hello and welcome! I'm Gia Lyons, Program Manager of the Jive Community, and I started this group in hopes of sharing tips and techniques with other managers of externally facing branded communities. Please introduce ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gialyons
  • Discrepancy in Space Followers Count

Hi there,   When attempting to see the total number of followers for a space, I notice two different outcomes from two different experiences.   If I browse places > spaces > (https://community.jiveso...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by akoplen
  • Why can't users change their own username?

Does anyone know why the Jive platform doesn't allow users to change their own username. Admins can change it, so I'm just wondering why it's not something we'd want the users to self service.. esp if you're not using...
    Profile Photo
    created by mcollinge
  • way to unmark as Assumed Answered?

I'm working in Jive Cloud and also posted this in the Lithium JX space. But also thought would post here in case someone knows. we marked a Discussion Question as Assumed Answered, and now want to change it back to be...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gordon_sorensen
  • If users have permission to create discussion, can they also delete?

I thought I knew the answer to this, but now I am second guessing this permission. Within a space, if a user has the ability to create a discussion, do they also have the ability to delete that discussion (authored by...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by akoplen
  • Event Timezone workarounds?

Does anyone have any clever approaches to working around the fact that Events display in the timezone of either the logged-in user's profile or default locale (for guests), and not the timezone specified during creati...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Adam Arrowsmith
  • GDPR cookie banner

Anyone have an example of that the GDPR cookie banner looks like on cloud v2016.3 ?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by jpadilla
  • Is Jive Rewards down?

Any Jive-x communities experience a breakdown for Jive Rewards since last night?  My power user reported that his point has not been recognized and accumulated since last night.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by cathyjliu
  • Rules for draft blog URL vs. Published blog URL

Hi.   We are trying to secure a blog URL for a post that is already written and is in draft form, and is scheduled to be released next week. We need the actual URL that will be used when the post is published. T...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by eileen4n
  • Toshiba is Looking for an All Star Community Manager

Hello folks!   We have an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise Community Manager to join the Toshiba team to further drive and expand the use and engagement of our award winning Social Business Network (Toshi...
    Profile Photo
    created by dasbeef
  • Anyone else missing Daily Gains in their leaderboard?

My daily gains have been going on and off (mostly off) for over a week now. Nothing in the Your Ranking tab and nothing in Top 100. I don't know if we aren't earning points or if Jive just isn't showing it. Also, my #...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kristengastaldo
  • Customizable metadata for SEO & social sharing

Background   One of the feature our team were looking forward to was being able to enter custom metadata for pages across our site. We've already customised our on-prem code to improve the out-of-the-box impleme...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mcollinge
  • Is it possible to hide usernames of registered users for not logged in visitors (guest users) and show another profile property instead of that?

We want activate guest access in our community, but we don't want that the guests (not logged in users) can see the username of our registered users. Is there a way to "hide" all user information for guests or just s...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by christof.nussbaumer
  • Display featured content in a Super List tile

Hey all,   Is it possible to craft a URL for the Super List tile that displays featured content in a space?  I ask because I want to have a tile that displays featured content from another space, but the Fe...
    Profile Photo
    created by Jeff Shurtliff
  • Licensing for external customer communities

We are planning to launch our first external customer community when we get Jive 7 on Prem soon. Does anyone know how the licensing works? Any examples? I am also contacting our AM for a pricing model, but wanted some...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by clairetaz
  • Follow vs. Join a Group?

Hi- I've searched in the community, but I wasn't able to locate a recent answer to the question.....what's an easy way to describe the difference between following and joining a group? We use Jive-x. I have to agree w...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by mdimino
  • How to turn off weekly updates?

Hi.   We are on the latest cloud version (2016.3.9.0) and are wondering how to shut off the weekly update emails?  I have seen info on how to do this in previous versions, but not for the most recent cloud ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by esullivan_carbon
  • Key Content and Places Tile in the center

How can I add a Key Content and Places tile in the center - not in one of the narrow side panels in Jive(x) hosted?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by christiewebb
  • Has anyone changed the wording of the marking "Correct Answers"?

Hi there,   I am curious if anyone has changed the wording of the "Correct Answers" button to something else? For example, substituting that verbiage for something like "This solved my problem"? Is it even poss...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by akoplen