• What would you like to learn about?

Hi everyone I’m looking into how I can support Jivers and am interested to know your thoughts on: - what you’d like to learn about and  - if you were to invest in training, what would it be for, e...
    danthomas
    last modified by danthomas
  • Did you know that the Discuss system permission doesn't allow users to see content Shares?

I know that many communities don't limit space permissions. BUT, if you do, this is an important note.   The Discuss system permission includes a permission setting that does NOT allow people assigned the permis...
    tmaurer
    created by tmaurer
  • advocate identification through metrics

We are on Jive-x Cloud with a community mixed of customers and employees.  I can't remove employees from the leaderboard and don't have DB access to use queries that help here, but I'm trying to figure out a way ...
    mnevill
    last modified by mnevill
  • Gamification from Community Has Disappeared

Is anyone else having an issue with gamification and accessing the points within their community? Ours have disappeared completely. Jive's status page says that Jive rewards is operational. Wondering if it is just our...
    sfield
    last modified by sfield
  • Uploading content to CMS type location

Is there a way to upload HTML files, documents and graphics, and store them in a location that is not published, but can be linked to?  I want the customer to be able to click a link that calls up an HTML version...
  • Is it possible to enable Read Tracking for ideas?

Hi all,   I just discovered the Read Tracking functionality in Jive and this is exactly what one of our customers has been asking for but with ideas rather than discussions.   Does anyone know if it's poss...
    Jeff Shurtliff
    last modified by Jeff Shurtliff
  • Community Manager Reports Showing Incorrect Data

Has anyone noticed if their community manager reports are showing incorrect data? We pulled the monthly report for November and one of our measurements is number of correct answers. This shows an aggregated, all-time ...
    sfield
    last modified by sfield
  • how can I add a drop down choice list

Is there a way to add a drop down choice list in a table cell.  
    brian.cripps@inps.co.uk
    last modified by brian.cripps@inps.co.uk
  • Is there a way to modify when a user is deactivated based on their permissions?

We want to deactivate some of our community members after a year and others after 3. Is there a way to do this?   Thank you!
    cstratton
    last modified by cstratton
  • Where can I view thread posts that were rejected in moderation?

Hi I rejected a post in the moderation area, but I would still like to review it, how can I find/see it?
    briankling
    last modified by briankling
  • Does "Table of Contents" work for anyone? Or anchored tags?

Hi, all... I was asked if we can do anchored tags on a document.  A search led to using Table of contents to achieve this. But the little "table of contents" option in the RTE doesn't seem to do anything. And ...
    Frank Field
    last modified by Frank Field
  • Attracting retired experts as superusers

Has anyone attempted to attract superusers for their communities from a retired audience?  I've been chewing on this in the back of my head for a while and wanted to ask if anyone else has done this and what the ...
    mnevill
    last modified by mnevill
  • Announced to your community about the Lithium purchase?

Curious if anyone in the External Community has made any sort of announcement either internally or within their community about the Jive-x sale to Lithium?   If you have and you don't mind sharing details, would...
    gordon_sorensen
    last modified by gordon_sorensen
  • Has anyone heard from Lithium?

Has anyone heard from a Lithium rep regarding the acquisition and future of the product? We're going on almost two months and I haven't heard from Lithium, nor do I know who my Jive account rep is. This does not lend ...
    mdimino
    last modified by mdimino
  • Tips and Techniques for Getting Questions Answered

Anyone have any tips or cool techniques for helping to getting questions answered in an external community? We are live since January and have a decent response rate etc, but what do you do with those questions that ...
    jamie.battin
    last modified by jamie.battin
  • Users in a group

i am looking to compare active users against members of a specific user group.  Is there a way to do this by exporting a list of users
    awootton
    created by awootton
  • External Community Examples

The following are examples of external communities. Please feel free to add your own external community.   Akamai Technologies - https://community.akamai.com Tableau Support Community - https://community.table...
    Julie Cardinali Brancik
    last modified by Julie Cardinali Brancik
  • How do you pull a report that contains all of the members that have visited your community space (within a set time period, for e.g. in 2017)?

I'm trying to pull a user adoption report that would list out all of the members that have visited my community in 2017. Has anyone done this before?
    aevaristo
    last modified by aevaristo
  • Rules for one-off places

I'm sure this is common for most Community Managers so I would like to hear how others have handled this.  Once different pockets of an organization see the value of community they often want a special one-off pl...
    mnevill
    last modified by mnevill
  • Unable to create new spaces in the Admin Console, and other full admin-type errors

HI All,   Just posted a case in our Supportal, but wanted to bring it to everyone's attention in case you are seeing weirdness and think it is just you. I'll save you a few gray hairs I hope.   Issues I'm ...
    tmaurer
    created by tmaurer