Jive Community managers, you've poured your heart and soul into helping transform the way your company connects, collaborates, and communicates. Sometimes this transformation is focused on customers, sometimes its focused on partners, sometimes on employees, and for the truly heroic social and digital strategist it's all three.
So all you need to do to get a $10 Starbucks gift card is make a post in this group on or before January 26, Community Manager Appreciation Day, that contains two things:
- A screenshot (or more than one if you like) that highlights your community and gives your peers an idea and look into what you've been spending your time on. Feel free to add any context as well about the screenshot (e.g., "we're focused on a corporate communications use case" or "this is how we use Jive for our IT help desk" or "we onboard people with Jive like this").
- Some quote, thoughtful note, or nice thing that somebody has said to you or on your community about how your community has made their work life better or easier in some way. Maybe it's finding an answer faster than before, maybe it's something about finding someone across the globe that helped move some idea or project forward.
We want to hear that appreciation you so deserve for all that hard work, so share away! And hopefully this facilitates more connections with your peers at the same time.
A couple notes:
- Whatever screen grab tool you use (Nimbus Screenshot, Jing, etc.) for the screenshot, just make sure it's set to capture at the highest resolution.
- Try to grab screenshots that are of the whole screen to help give people as much context as possible.
- Also, remember that of course this is a public community, so best case scenario is to not share a screenshot that highlights some top secret plans.
- Moving forward, we want to better highlight all the hawtness of our customer's communities, so you never know maybe you'll see your screenshot in some future iteration of our customer section on our website or we may share a link to your post via one of our social channels.
And if you want yet another $10 Starbucks card:
As I'm posting this in the internal community manager area, I should also note that for those of you who have customer and partner communities and want to get another $10 Starbucks gift card emailed your way, just post in Jive External Communities a screenshot of your customer or partner community on Jive, following the format above.
Anyway, here's to all the great Community Managers driving their companies forward on Jive!