• Are there any thoughts to add Form capability to the Jive platform?

This continues to be something that keeps some areas of the business entrenched in older ways of doing business - the lack of an easy way to create and/or host forms that can be used for things like ordering business ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by tmaurer
  • Does anyone know if Jive has a SharePoint 2016 connector?

We currently use Jive 8 connected to a SharePoint 2010 back end and need to upgrade our SharePoint back end. Looking at going to Jive 9 as well, but still need a connector to on prem or cloud SharePoint 2016 environment.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by modell1
  • Manage Groups permission level in System Admin Permissions

Does the Manage Groups permission level in the System Administration Permissions allow someone with that permission to manage all groups in the system, or just the groups that a person has created themselves? I'm pret...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by gbrettmiller
  • What constitutes "With Correct Answers" in the Answered Questions Report?

There is a disconnect between the number of Questions "With Correct Answers" on the report and what shows up with a green check bubble in the Content tab.  I assumed this was because some of the questions with th...
  • Jive for Outlook not working with Office 365 Version 1810?

Hi,   after upgrading to the latest Version of Office 365 ProPlus (1810) the Jive Plugin in Outlook does not show any content in the social pane. The mini pane ist just black, the full pane is empty.   Ve...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by jrichard
  • 2018.2 Upgrade Issue Tracking Document

I'm creating this document to track issues that arise with the 2018.2 updates, and the subsequent updates after that.   This is iteration two of a document like this, you can see the first version here Issue Tra...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by kmara
  • Does impact metrics show a list of viewers by date range?

I'm looking to find a list of users who viewed a particular video in my community in the past month, and when they viewed it. I know impact metrics can tell me how many people viewed it in a given time, is there any w...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by oonagh.m
  • Is there a way to un-archive a discussion after it's been archived?

We have a unique situation where a discussion has been archived, and we need to revert it back to not being archived. Does anyone know how we can remove the "archive" label/status   Thanks!
    Profile Photo
    last modified by akoplen
  • Have you used uStudio or any live video player in Jive?

Does anyone have experience with a custom live video player in Jive? We are talking to uStudio about building a custom player to livestream quarterly webcasts and other events across the business. I'd love to learn mo...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by bristelminsker
  • Content Evolution on-prem

Hi - when will on-prem customers get the content evolution (updated look and feel for content)? 
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Kathryn
  • Does anyone have recommendations or best practices for message templates?

Looking for recommendations or best practices here. Thanks in advance!
    Profile Photo
    last modified by euva
  • Is it possible to exclude a group from the decay rule?

Is it possible to exclude a group from the decay rule?
    Profile Photo
    last modified by larry.snoddy@nasa.gov
  • Is it possible to lock someone else's blog?

We have a blog that is running on and on and becoming contentious.  Despite several attempts to request the people involved to stop arguing, they continue to clash.  Is it possible to lock the blog as it is ...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by sandra.e.marini
  • Profile Pic weirdness when viewing AureaWorks in IE

Is anyone else seeing issues with profile pictures in AureaWorks when using Internet Explorer?   I am able to see avatars just fine, but profile pictures show up as Xs (unless the user never uploaded a profile p...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by julsee
  • Does anyone have any best practice ideas/suggestions for reporting on top content across an entire instance?

Previously, I would report on the top 10-15 pieces of content from across our community based on the Content Leaderboard and the excellent document Content Leaderboard. However, this approach is no longer possible wit...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by barry.grant
  • Super List tile shows sharer not author

We're on cloud, 2018.2 and the new super list tile. When I created this Super List tile of blog posts in a space, it shows my name and looking like the author (I only shared them to the main space from elsewhere)....
    Profile Photo
    last modified by Andrew Gilleran
  • Anyone else using content moderation having issues with version control?

We are on 2016.3.10.4, and heavily use content moderation for our internal community.   Lately, both Keeley Sorokti and Mary Ann Garwood have been experiencing issues, where when they use the "edit in context" l...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by tmaurer
  • Is there a recommended max file size for pdf/ppt/other uploaded files?

What is the max recommended file size for uploaded files? We obviously try to get them compressed as much as possible, but I want to put out a guideline.
    Profile Photo
    last modified by clairetaz
  • News feed shows "0 replies" to a post when there are in fact replies

Hi there,   We are running on a Jive x v8 hosted community. A community member noticed that when a question appears in one of their custom news streams, it shows that it has "0 replies", when in fact, the questi...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by akoplen
  • Wanting blog post publish dates to be the date that moderation is approved

I just doesn't make much sense for the original post date to be the final date, if we choose to use moderation.  We'd like posts to be in moderation until we can review them, and then once approved, for that date...
    Profile Photo
    last modified by cconnorsjive