• What would you like to learn about?

Hi everyone I’m looking into how I can support Jivers and am interested to know your thoughts on: - what you’d like to learn about and  - if you were to invest in training, what would it be for, e...
    danthomas
    created by danthomas
  • Did you know that the Discuss system permission doesn't allow users to see content Shares?

I know that many communities don't limit space permissions. BUT, if you do, this is an important note.   The Discuss system permission includes a permission setting that does NOT allow people assigned the permis...
    tmaurer
    created by tmaurer
  • Weird impact metrics

The content was a question on our Jive instance (cloud) in a small space - 38 viewers. The next highest view was 600. But this had a whopping 23,000 views over a couple of days. Now, we have a lot of clever Devs, so i...
    Andrew Gilleran
    last modified by Andrew Gilleran
  • New items in the activity stream

Hi, where can I see, in which of my activity streams is new content? Currently in our Jive environment I get no information about this.
    efrmdr
    last modified by efrmdr
  • Making it easy for new community members to complete a full profile

Hello everyone. It's been a while. I'm seeking some advice an ideas for bringing new members into a community in Jive, and then having them quickly and easily complete their profile so that they can become searchable ...
    evanishida
    last modified by evanishida
  • Jiveworld 2018

Hi,   i maybe outdated but has anyone heard any news on when and where jiveworld2018 is? Assuming there will be one.   thanks
    delfin
    last modified by delfin
  • How to get rss feed for entire forum?

Hi Guys,   I would like to know if there is a way to get the entire content of a forum in XML, JSON or some feed format?   I am referring to this particular forum as an example. https://forums.adobe.com/...
    edubey
    last modified by edubey
  • How do you track emails with DES?

I am trying to use DES to determine how many emails get sent from people following places (Follow > Inbox) and bonus points if I can see what users get the emails.  I figured ACTIVITY_SEND_EMAIL was a logical ...
    mnevill
    last modified by mnevill
  • Can clicking on a URL in email will directly make a user- "Follower" of that project?

The projects created on AureaWorks can be followed by other users only when they visit the project and click on "Follow" button on that page. This is a two step process for the user. I want to share my project link(U...
    firdausr
    last modified by firdausr
  • GDPR Update?

Sorry to start a new thread on this but I was looking at the "official thread"  and found that I couldn't add a comment to ask for an update.   It was pointed out to me that in the Jive-x community, they we...
    Helen Chen
    last modified by Helen Chen
  • Can clicking on a URL in email will directly make a user- "Follower" of that project?

The projects created on AureaWorks can be followed by other users only when they visit the project and click on "Follow" button on that page. This is a two step process for the user. I want to share my project link(U...
    firdausr
    last modified by firdausr
  • RSS Subscription Widget Error

I'd like to incorporate some RSS feeds from external sites into the Overview page of one of our Groups. However, when I tried to do this using the RSS Subscription widget, I got the following error message.   &...
    Sandra Flanagan
    last modified by Sandra Flanagan
  • Top Participants Tile Blank When Using Bunchball

I'm realizing the top participants tile is blank when using Bunchball and wanted to know how others are handling this in their community.       Is there a way to reconfigure the tile to accept status...
    lauren.hogue
    created by lauren.hogue
  • Unable to move a blog post back to a user’s personal blog

Hi Community,   I’ve moved a blog post that one of our users wrote to a space and now I want to move it back to their personal blog, but I don’t have the permission to do so. I am under the impressio...
    anastasia_t
    last modified by anastasia_t
  • Gamification from Community Has Disappeared

Is anyone else having an issue with gamification and accessing the points within their community? Ours have disappeared completely. Jive's status page says that Jive rewards is operational. Wondering if it is just our...
    sfield
    created by sfield
  • USING SOCIAL TECHNOLOGIES TO RESHAPE L&D’S ROLE

In a recent webinar delivered by Brandon Hall – The Impact of Digital Learning on Strategy – one of the talking points had to do with the evolving role of the learning professional in today’s tech-en...
    Julia Köster
    created by Julia Köster
  • MAKING A COMPANY’S KNOWLEDGE VISIBLE – INTERVIEW WITH REINHARD HEGGEMANN

Pokeshot CPO Sandra Brückner talks to Reinhard Heggemann von „Das Wissensmanagement“ about how to extract and make visible the knowledge that is stored in the minds of employees, about the role of cor...
    Julia Köster
    created by Julia Köster
  • public-restricted invitees don't have an obvious "accept" button as they do for private groups

Dear fellow ECMs, I'm putting this out in the JC (oh, I mean the AW ?) to get your comments.   We finally implemented "new group paradigm" July 1st and wonder if anyone else is struggling for traction regarding...
    moby
    last modified by moby
  • Anyone familiar with how to set-up Jive 9 add-ons?

I love that when I think of how to get answers fast, I turn to my own community for help!   In Jive 9, the Apps Market has been replaced with a link to Add Ons. According to this doc Apps market EOL in Jive 9 | ...
    Libby Taylor
    last modified by Libby Taylor
  • Activating the "Activity page"

I'm trying to turn on the Activity page for a group created a few years ago. However, when I click on Settings > Advanced Options - the only option I have is to change the Locale, nothing about Overview/Activity pa...
    julieryan
    last modified by julieryan