Are consumer social networks like Facebook and Twitter enough for marketing?
Can both B2B and B2C benefit from social marketing?
How do you measure social marketing success?
These are just some of the questions social marketing attendees discussed at my first roundtable today.
Roundtables are a great way to connect with like-minded folks over common roles and business challenges. It’s not too late to sign-up for these sessions at the registration desk. There are seven roundtable topics, each scheduled at multiple times throughout today and tomorrow.
• Improving internal collaboration
• Improving social marketing
• Improving customer support
• Improving sales enablement
• Improving corporate communications
• Integrating Social Business into your enterprise