Our customers from around the world were recognized at JiveWorld16 for their outstanding results using Jive’s platform in key business areas. We received a record number of submissions for this year’s Digital Transformation Awards and we want to thank everyone who submitted and shared their stories!
On the second day of JiveWorld16 Mainstage, we announced our nine winners for the Digital Transformation Awards in seven different categories. The finalists and winners are… (drum roll, please!):
Digital Transformation Chief Executive of the Year Award
Making its debut this year, this award highlights a Chief Executive who has fully embraced better ways to connect, share, learn and collaborate.
- Winner: Dr. David J. Shulkin, Under Secretary for Health, United States Department of Veterans Affairs. Accepting for Dr. Shulkin was Dr. Stacy Garrett-Ray and Cynthia Richards of the Veterans Health Administration, and Masoud Rabie of Reingold, shown in the photo below. Dr. Shulkin was recognized for his participation and advocacy in driving a more connected and engaged department. VA Pulse, powered by Jive, is a cornerstone of the Veterans Affairs’ efforts to engage its 300,000 employees across the Veterans healthcare system. Dr. Shulkin uses VA Pulse for his executive blogs and to enhance town hall meetings, and his entire team leverages the platform to disseminate best practices and help improve employee morale.
Transforming HR Award
This award recognizes innovative company communication that breaks down walls between leaders and the rest of the company. It celebrates companies that have embraced a programmatic two-way dialog for organizational communication, improving employee engagement and unlocking the creative, innovative greatness often locked away in one-on-one conversations. Two winners were awarded in this category, finalists include Cox Automotive, and Rovi.
- Co-winner: Leidos. As an innovative science and technology solutions leader with approximately 18,000 employees worldwide, Leidos addresses some of the world’s toughest challenges in national security, health and engineering. By replacing disparate, legacy enterprise systems with a single interactive intranet powered by Jive, Leidos elevated employee-leadership communication, simplified search and discovery, increased user adoption by 200% and improved employee engagement by 500%.
- Co-winner: Spectrum Health. Spectrum Health is a not-for-profit health system based in west Michigan that offers a full continuum of care. It is comprised of 12 hospitals and Priority Health, a health plan with about 715,000 members. The creation of a “One HR” experience for employees and leaders at 130 service sites streamlined, integrated and prioritized key messages and initiatives. The organization is leveraging the Jive-powered InSite community to connect more than 23,000 employees from various departments and geographic locations, resulting in measurable increased employee engagement through locally owned content, access to information and connectivity to and between individuals and groups.
Transforming Marketing Award
This award highlights a company that has transformed marketing inside or outside its walls—either by working more efficiently with other teams to support growth strategies, or by turning customers into brand advocates.
- Finalists: Humana, ON-Brand Partners
- Winner: Marketo. As the provider of leading engagement marketing software and solutions, Marketo leveraged Jive-x to power its Marketing Nation community—bringing together 60,000 members from 4,500 customer companies, 550 partners and nearly 1,000 Marketo employees to provide support and education. Since its launch in May of 2015, over 400 customer ideas have been captured and leveraged in Marketo’s products. The company has also seen a remarkable increase in page views (17.4%) and engagement (34.9%).
Transforming Customer Support Award
This award celebrates a company that has truly turned its customers or partners into an extension of its support team. The award winner is chosen based on its ability to demonstrate how it improves customers’ experiences while more cost-effectively supporting them.
- Finalists: CA Technologies, Seek Limited
- Winner: Akamai Technologies. Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet fast, reliable and secure for its customers. Akamai implemented a unified online community to foster communication among the company’s globally dispersed customers, partners and staff—establishing a destination for peer-to-peer assistance and interactive self-service. Leveraging Jive-x, Akamai built stronger relationships with and between its customers and partners, resulting in improved satisfaction, better customer retention, shorter sales cycles and increased technology adoption.
Transforming Giving Award
This award recognizes an organization that not only helps change the world, but also leverages Jive to transform the way it accomplishes its mission.
- Finalists: Pact, Spectrum Health
- Winner: PwC. With offices in 157 countries and more than 208,000 people, PwC is among the leading professional services networks in the world. Through PwC’s partnership with the United Nations’ HeForShe initiative, it is accelerating global momentum toward gender equity in the workplace by bringing men into the conversation on a social platform. Since June of 2015, PwC has driven over 48,000 pledges of support for HeForShe on the Jive-powered HeForShe.PwC.com, and already reached 29% of its target goal for male PwC pledges.
Digital Hub Award
This award highlights the company that has fully embraced digital transformation as a corporate initiative in growing its business, and has recognized the strategic value of putting Jive at the center of working better together with employees, customers and partners.
- Finalists: Akamai Technologies, The Pedowitz Group
- Co-winner: Lloyds Banking Group. Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK-based financial services group, with 30 million customers and 2,000 branches. Since launching its interactive collaboration tool—Hive—last year, the company has connected over 5,000 colleagues. Colleagues are using Hive to collaborate on content, share information and crowdsource solutions that deliver real business value. Lloyds Banking has already exceeded its target goal for participation by 10% and for contribution by 12%, and is now expanding the scope of its interactive intranet to the broader employee base.
- Co-winner: Cisco. Cisco has just finished a significant digital transformation. By integrating best-in-class collaboration and technology platforms, Cisco can now drive issues to resolution faster, leverage efficiencies in decision-making, accelerate and transform critical business processes, increase communications and share, find or collaborate on content.
Video of the Year Award
Also making its debut this year, this award honors the best video submission (as voted by the Jive Community and JiveWorld attendees) that shows how companies are introducing their Jive implementations to new users, or provides an overview of their digital transformation journeys with Jive.
- Winner: Virgin Media.
Award submissions for the annual Jive Awards program are submitted by Jive customers and Jive community members. A panel of judges comprised of industry thought leaders, previous award winners and Jive senior leadership selected the award winners and finalists, with the exception of the community choice Video of the Year award. For the video category, judges selected the top five videos, and the Jive community voted to select the final winner. For more information on the awards, please visit here. Full press release is available here.