Help spread the word about JiveWorld17! Share your plans to attend with coworkers, followers and acquaintances by using a simply avatar image overlay on your social profiles. By helping your connections hear about JiveWorld17, you are opening the door for them to learn more about Jive, help their Jive community become more successful (if they have one) and share their own stories with other users! Whether you are a partner, sponsor, speaker, reporter or attendee we want to celebrate your participation in our biggest event of the year. Bonus: You get to brag to your followers that you are going to be at JiveWorld17 with us!
How to include an overlay on your Twitter profile image
Hint: you can use it on Facebook too! Follow the steps below to get your very own JiveWorld17 Avatar overlay:
1) Select which Avatar overlay (Twibbons) applies to you.
- Partners:JiveWorld17 - I'm Partnering - Support Campaign | Twibbon
- Speakers: JiveWorld17 - I'm Speaking! - Support Campaign | Twibbon
- Sponsors: JiveWorld17 - I'm Sponsoring - Support Campaign | Twibbon
- Reporters: JiveWorld 17 - I'm Covering - Support Campaign | Twibbon
- Attendees: JiveWorld17 - I'm Going! - Support Campaign | Twibbon
2) Login to Twibbon to have the overlay added to your profile
3) Select either Twitter or Facebook and sign in (you only need to select one. Once you are logged in, you can add them to your either profile)
4) Authorize the app to access your account
5) Select either Facebook or Twitter to add the overlay to your account. Bonus: Do both!
6) Click and drag the overlay to adjust the placement or choose a new profile image. Once you are happy with your new avatar, hit Add the Twibbon to Twitter / Add the Twibbon to Facebook
Note: If you choose not to use Twibbon, you can download the Photoshop files below to create the avatar images yourself (download "JW17-twibbons.zip" below).
Want to promote that you're attending, sponsoring, or speaking?
Post these social badges on your personal blog or website! We have badges for sponsors, speakers, champions & attendees (you can download the "JW17-social-badges.zip" attachment below).
You might get questions about JiveWorld from your connections or followers. If you do, feel free to point them to our JiveWorld17 web site or to JiveWorld365 on the JiveWorks community to see blogs and videos from past conferences.